Next No Haul World

DeletedUser

You mean take over when the duke quits and the members ask me to? ... I didn't usurp Muldie, he quit and I took over. Initially only for 2 weeks... But those things have a tendency to lengthen themselves o0

Would be funny to be in the same tribe as you (Again? ... Must be again right? :icon_razz:) But it was more of a joke tbh :) Pepper doesn't quite like me.

God, that world was fun...

DeletedUser111495

Not posting on your Tomb.Raider forum account, I see.

Guess you mean me? I posted earlier asking if I could join but you said no which given history was fair enough, Think you need to realise im not DILLIGAF and I was on W83 just did not stay long, Thats all im saying on this matter as its pointless trying to explain something to someone like yourself, if I was DILLIGAF Darkx would of had a screenshot of me saying I was but we all know how that turned out ;)

Ill be on W85 as my last world so if you play that you can annoy me as much as you want on as after that im gone for good, I will even start next to you if you invite me over and you can try and take me out as much as you want, anything else you want to say on this matter PM as I wont be replying here.

Best of Luck !

DeletedUser115004

RIP no more no haul worlds.

"Please note that World 85 will regrettably be the last world where these additional premium features are not enabled. Unfortunately worlds without these features are no longer receiving enough organic interest to continue starting them."

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Premade cancelled

Unless we the people, can work something out with inno games

sonofsatan98

RIP no more no haul worlds.

"Please note that World 85 will regrettably be the last world where these additional premium features are not enabled. Unfortunately worlds without these features are no longer receiving enough organic interest to continue starting them."

Hmm seems to me they killed the game with premium features and tribal wars 2 and now to fix the problem why not make it only premium features.... I for one will be gone after w85 if they stick to this

RIP TW

DeletedUser

Hi!

Is this one still going, or was there a No Haul inbetween?
Confusion. Long time no see fellas!

Sas..

DeletedUser

I'm not sure who up rep'd me so I guess I'll randomly up rep people in this that until I've reached my daily limit