Next No Haul World

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No details on the tribe to be released yet. You have a year to convince me of your worthiness

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
How are you so sure that the next no haul will only arrive a year later?

Because W77 was close to ending when W83 came out, also a no hauls. And W83 is much smaller, so the next no hauls will be here within the year normally. Otherwise TW will have a bunch of players with no world to play on.

Gl Darkx :)

DeletedUser116125

How are you so sure that the next no haul will only arrive a year later?
No hauls has been in the rythm of coming out every 6 worlds ( 65 71 77 83 ) and each world usually comes out every 2 months and from there on it's just stimple math to find the magic 1 year number.
You can't be 100% sure that it will happen in 1 year things can change and inno can mix it up but it's likely.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I like you & we have history together but if you try to do what you did on w77 / muldeh & like Jake / Within, I'll dream sweep you :p

You mean take over when the duke quits and the members ask me to? ... I didn't usurp Muldie, he quit and I took over. Initially only for 2 weeks... But those things have a tendency to lengthen themselves o0

Would be funny to be in the same tribe as you (Again? ... Must be again right? :icon_razz:) But it was more of a joke tbh :) Pepper doesn't quite like me.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We've been in a few together :)

my aplogies h0llygh0st (big hug)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

I'll likely be joining the next no haul world if life lets me, I normally join solo and find a tribe I like though unless Hybrid is duke. So ill see you on the battle field DarkX. Good luck buddy.

~ Sci

DeletedUser111495

Should let me join, I think a year off the game for me will be good, maybee you will let go of all the hate you have torwards me :icon_idea:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Iz b duke?

Of course:)

Anything were a part of is awesome!!
#pumped
Weindabuildin!

I'll likely be joining the next no haul world if life lets me, I normally join solo and find a tribe I like though unless Hybrid is duke. So ill see you on the battle field DarkX. Good luck buddy.

~ Sci

Thank you sci. I've never played with or against hybrid but heard good things as with you as well. Should be fun

Should let me join, I think a year off the game for me will be good, maybee you will let go of all the hate you have torwards me :icon_idea:

I like you, a game could never bring me any lower than that. I wont however, confuse liking someone with trust. You restarted an account that didnt belong to you on w77. Thats an automatic red flag regardless of who made you feel what type of way. Sorry Leah