Next No Haul World

DeletedUser104264

It's good there has been no more no hauls, it keeps me away lol

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your "facts" are nonsense. Numerous polls, and statistical data regarding the # of players on no haul worlds vs. their haul counterparts have made it very, very, clear that no haul worlds are not even close to as popular as haul worlds.

Innogames is aware of this, it's why no haul worlds have never been frequent, and are most likely a thing of the past.

You can like whatever you like, but don't try and pretend that you speak for the majority - you don't.

DeletedUser

My "facts"? I only said one fact. How can I continue arguing with someone who doesn't even understand the difference of singularity and plurality?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes we do.
Most people don't like farming.

Lets teach DisplayOnly how to count.

How many claims is he making above?

Hint: The answer is two, not one.

Don't try and be a pedantic smartass. No haul worlds are not popular, you're wrong. After being proven wrong you try to resort to arguing pedantry, and are once again - wrong.

DeletedUser

Actually you are wrong, ALessonInPointWhoring. We both made bombastic claims that the majority of people do or don't want no-hauls worlds. My fact, however, was that most people don't enjoy farming.

Continue calling me a pedantic smartass. Insults might win arguments in your mind.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually you are wrong, ALessonInPointWhoring. We both made bombastic claims that the majority of people do or don't want no-hauls worlds. My fact, however, was that most people don't enjoy farming.

Continue calling me a pedantic smartass. Insults might win arguments in your mind.

The first insult thrown was absolutely by you. Your post acting like a pedantic smartass was insulting. Don't throw rocks and then try and take the high road, that's not how life works.

You still are not stating facts. You don't like farming. That might be a fact. Anything else you have stated is speculation.

DeletedUser

I must say I expected better from you, ALessonInPointWhoring. You're a world class arguer yet you stooped to using the "that's not how life works" card. I don't know how to continue from there. Any constructive input I have can now willy nilly be voided out in your apparently close minded philosophies.

will there be a no haul again?
The superiors once said that there could still be no haul high speed worlds, if I recall correctly.

DeletedUser107718

Hey buds, has this premade been done yet? Havn't been in for a couple of years, still think I know wut 2 do. Get back to me if you wanna play some.

Deleted User - 10618707

Your "facts" are nonsense. Numerous polls, and statistical data regarding the # of players on no haul worlds vs. their haul counterparts have made it very, very, clear that no haul worlds are not even close to as popular as haul worlds.

Innogames is aware of this, it's why no haul worlds have never been frequent, and are most likely a thing of the past.

You can like whatever you like, but don't try and pretend that you speak for the majority - you don't.

Not sure if you read, or you just went straight into responding but he said that "no one likes farming", whether this is fact or not, I don't know; however, your statistical data is far from being objective and hardly related to the assertion. As if they aren't numerous other factors impacting whether or not an individual plays no haul worlds outside of just their like or dislike for farming.

Irrelevant statistics.

To be clear, no hauls may be least popular, but statistics aren't evidence to back that people like to farm.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey buds, has this premade been done yet? Havn't been in for a couple of years, still think I know wut 2 do. Get back to me if you wanna play some.
Premade has been cancelled until further notice. I have a shyt ton of free time now so if tw releases one by surprise I'll be there