Next No Haul World

DeletedUser

i had a moment of weakness. i acknowledge this and apologize to all the the no-haul players who I may have hurt. i hope to redeem myself and i hope to amend this through future actions and not just with these current words.

DeletedUser121559

Is there no interest in joining the next German (or Polish) no haul world? It would make things easier for people who already play them sometimes (like me) if there would be an international guild formed and I did not have to suffer with my mediocre German knowledge :D

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone interested in joining a different no haul server? ( next to come out maybe ) I'm considering starting this up again

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would've been fun to start this up. there's no telling when the next no haul will start and most of my A1 players stopped playing tw from the time this thread was posted until now. ;/ I need to find myself a new hobby :confused: tw will never be the same (sorry in advance for the rants)

Theblackwolf1

Reaction score
I'm ready to play if I can find an awesome experienced tribe. Last experienced tribe I was apart of was on W49 Deceit/Villain Family (Co-Winners). Sign those was the good ol days!