Next sleek diplomatic move

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It’s almost like this Chris knows when he’s about to be beat and interferes in your real life to make you quit

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s almost like this Chris knows when he’s about to be beat and interferes in your real life to make you quit

Chris was Konrax's teacher back then and gave him an exam as soon as war was declared

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Noice. Great development on k54 of, stabbing of two former allies against each other.

One is lead by (possibly) the dumbest duke, piike and a shady duke knows as Guru .Vvv seems like they launched a surprise attack and took quite number of villages and caught smak by the balls. Keep it up!
I got out just in time
scrubs-elliot.gif

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
I got out just in time
View attachment 10950
Genuinely predictable cluster fuck, easy to see coming the moment pike chased that nap with Goocci. Maybe you can now come to understand the anger from our side of those talks.

Whoever is in charge of Goocci diplomacy has done a wonderful job granting them free expansion 1 after the other, plotting Icarus and VVV against each other and feasting on the loser, then recruiting 2 susa accounts (down to 1 already internalled the other) so they could be gifted the rest of their villages. If SMAK, VVV & NIR actually teamed we would have had a fun little war but Goocci diplo successfully manipulated that so that the mistrust caused us all to infight and do all the work for them.

Thought it would be fun to team with randoms but glad to be out of that madness.

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
You would have had the same result but in a different day
You are probably right smak would have fallen apart with all their internal conflict and brought us down anyway but I wasn't impressed by anything I seen from you guys.

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
Yea we are shit actually, deleting right now
SMAK was a good tribe and if Pike was active the war vs gooci would have been a good one. Too bad Pike went inactive and Horde took over, whose job from the beginning of the world was to kill/destabilize SMAK from the inside as he’s been a Gooci player for like the last 3 no haul worlds. (He even turned his back on family last classic and this world). Kind of sad since we warned Pike that Horde was a gooci player and even sent him pics of Horde admitting that in early game but it is what it is.

But never worry, cheaters never prevail. Honor and integrity will provide justice.

Arteezy

Reaction score
SMAK was a good tribe and if Pike was active the war vs gooci would have been a good one. Too bad Pike went inactive and Horde took over, whose job from the beginning of the world was to kill/destabilize SMAK from the inside as he’s been a Gooci player for like the last 3 no haul worlds. (He even turned his back on family last classic and this world). Kind of sad since we warned Pike that Horde was a gooci player and even sent him pics of Horde admitting that in early game but it is what it is.

But never worry, cheaters never prevail. Honor and integrity will provide justice.

aye, blame goocci because south had the following diplo at some point : Icarus allied with ADHD. Both of them allied with NIR and NIR2. NIR family was allied with SMAK. Smak was allied with bush. Bush was gone and smak allied T rex. long story short, every single south tribe was allied to their neighbours in the east and west. I told Pike 2 months ago that this kind of strategy will get all of the south tribes rimmed.

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
aye, blame goocci because south had the following diplo at some point : Icarus allied with ADHD. Both of them allied with NIR and NIR2. NIR family was allied with SMAK. Smak was allied with bush. Bush was gone and smak allied T rex. long story short, every single south tribe was allied to their neighbours in the east and west. I told Pike 2 months ago that this kind of strategy will get all of the south tribes rimmed.
Factually incorrect, SMAK was the only tribe we had diplo with.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
SMAK was a good tribe and if Pike was active the war vs gooci would have been a good one. Too bad Pike went inactive and Horde took over, whose job from the beginning of the world was to kill/destabilize SMAK from the inside as he’s been a Gooci player for like the last 3 no haul worlds
I'm sorry would of been good? It started yesterday it can't be over yet can it !!!!
also who is Horde, would the honourable acuse the innocent of a crime? I thought you were better than this

Poor excuse really, I literally had to mail you guys asking to lose villages before you took anything and you didn't believe me lol
you're funny mate, this how you remember it going down?

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
I'm sorry would of been good? It started yesterday it can't be over yet can it !!!!
also who is Horde, would the honourable acuse the innocent of a crime? I thought you were better than this

you're funny mate, this how you remember it going down?
The war just started but considering SMAK duke account Pike has been sabotaged by a day 1 gooci member means this wars not really a war.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
The war just started but considering SMAK duke account Pike has been sabotaged by a day 1 gooci member means this wars not really a war.
i thought you were all about integrity and honour and yet you come with these accusations !! there is no sabotage by us within SMAK, they are victims of their own demise Master Walker :(