Next sleek diplomatic move

Mercy 1

Reaction score
You guys backstabbed NIR so i guess smak simply get what they deserve. No worries tho, according to some mates from the past worlds vvv has its own time, someone will screw them soon.

Not all smak were happy about it as myself, and it was mostly some backstabbing player in tribe leadership that left us shortly after,

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not all smak were happy about it as myself, and it was mostly some backstabbing player in tribe leadership that left us shortly after,
They signed their death pact when they decided to backstab of thier ally. Smak tried to sell their alliance to everyone. You reap what you sow lol

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Nice. Wow my anticipation and expectation for this upcoming war is quite high. Very interesting, pyro has join the Gocci, this seems rather familiar since they did something similar with quav.lol

My advise to Family, pickup FL villages as fast and many as you can, the number of players intermixing at FL are still quite not adequate enough.

To my boys on Gocci. You guys are doing great, smash those Smits at FL to delay the pacing of Family.

Good luck to both.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice. Wow my anticipation and expectation for this upcoming war is quite high. Very interesting, pyro has join the Gocci, this seems rather familiar since they did something similar with quav.lol

My advise to Family, pickup FL villages as fast and many as you can, the number of players intermixing at FL are still quite not adequate enough.

To my boys on Gocci. You guys are doing great, smash those Smits at FL to delay the pacing of Family.

Good luck to both.

Thanks mate. I’m sure it’ll all happen soon