Next step for W10

DeletedUser

we kick 2 players and the rest they leave our tribe.how many players do you kick until now?

DeletedUser

i speak to drykill no to you my friend.we lose players because they are red and they have been barbarian.if you see the last week we lose 2 players for that reason.

DeletedUser

CTRL has lost 19 members since the beginning of April, 7 of whom are obviously inactive since they are now barb, one who rejoined, and one who was there so briefly its open to opinion if he was a refugee or a spy....This shows only a true loss of 9 players. Whether they were kicked or quit the tribe is unknown except to the tribe and the players.

8AA8 has lost 8 members and gained 11 (not including 3 who joined then quit)since April...3 were inactives who went barb.

BORG has gained 3 and lost 2 to inactivity since April.

TUBA has lost 12 and gained 2, 3 of whom were inactives since April.

With CTRL hosting 15 of the top 20 players, and 8AA8 only 3 (14 of the world's fastest growers compared to 3 for 8AA8 and 1 for TUBA)....it seems to me that CTRL members are proving much more active than their enemies in the other 3 tribes.

Maybe CTRL has lost more members, but for those still playing it might be a matter of politics or personal interests. 5 members still active (not gone barb) are showing inactivity and losses, and none are attacking CTRL for gains....perhaps because while no longer in CTRL they are still allied to them, since some are attacking CTRL's enemies for gains.

DeletedUser

CTRL has lost 19 members since the beginning of April, 7 of whom are obviously inactive since they are now barb, one who rejoined, and one who was there so briefly its open to opinion if he was a refugee or a spy....This shows only a true loss of 9 players. Whether they were kicked or quit the tribe is unknown except to the tribe and the players.

8AA8 has lost 8 members and gained 11 (not including 3 who joined then quit)since April...3 were inactives who went barb.

BORG has gained 3 and lost 2 to inactivity since April.

TUBA has lost 12 and gained 2, 3 of whom were inactives since April.

With CTRL hosting 15 of the top 20 players, and 8AA8 only 3 (14 of the world's fastest growers compared to 3 for 8AA8 and 1 for TUBA)....it seems to me that CTRL members are proving much more active than their enemies in the other 3 tribes.

Maybe CTRL has lost more members, but for those still playing it might be a matter of politics or personal interests. 5 members still active (not gone barb) are showing inactivity and losses, and none are attacking CTRL for gains....perhaps because while no longer in CTRL they are still allied to them, since some are attacking CTRL's enemies for gains.

Being one of those 5 players I do agree with you XD

DeletedUser

Ctrl always has and always will be the best of world ten. its just a shame that most arn't playing anymore. I'd love the chance to fight against or with them again.

DeletedUser

Is your grasp of the English language so bad you cannot even read a simple sentence now?

I think it is quite clear what shadow wulff said.

DeletedUser

LOL shadow, of those players listed in ur signature, im the only original left =p

DeletedUser

our enemies they do not speak?
they speak only players who has lost all their villages or they delete their accounts.