Next tribe to disband

KarmaX

You're famous now bro, even the hot girls are stalking you. Join W30 :p to talk more about it.

DeletedUser

rofl,,if you would have never quoted me,,I would have never responded to you,,,:icon_wink:

You seem confused a bit,,as for my nationality,,who cares.

My guess is you are just another Liquid C account.

And yes,,who's stalking who?

So you think just because people like him and no one likes you that MUST mean we are all him.

I am far from him, little one (but I have talked to him on voice chat on skype, and he is a very nice person)

Now run along and find the next thing to complain about.

Back on topic:

Next tribe to disband? DN of course :p

DeletedUser

And no, I am not going to scour the forums for your other posts so I can say "all this person posts about" because really, I have better things to do :)

Get on with it then.

I still think DN will fail soon. :)

DeletedUser

For those betting on Draco. I must say I really don't expect it to happen so soon.
BD has been eating Draco for a long time now and they haven't panicked, they haven't left the tribe, they just stayed there and continued fighting/getting nobled. :icon_razz:
I believe Draco. players know they basically have no where to go and nothing better to do then trying to put as much resistance as they can.

As for a prediction of who's actually gonna disband I would have to say ED.

P.S. Sorry for interrupting guys.

I just have to say thanks! I mean I was (quit a few days ago rand knows why) a duke of Draco and can say we have only lasted since our council has been 100% active and dedicated, We all moved up to the border and be sure that as long as we have nowhere better to go we will not be disbanding.

Sorry for the late reply.

Yea, I'm surprised that Draco. has lasted for as long as it has, despite being in such a crap position :icon_confused:

And yes we had a realllllyyy! bad starting position but did the most we can but inactivity and cowards hurt us bad and have let BD get a strong hold which they will expand and take inevitably.

Sorry for the late reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meatshields for who?

We had no interests in T-W-C at the time. CRYs war against T-W-C were there own choice, just a shame they could not get the job done, as they say; Inactivity's a killer.

What he probably meant is that BD were supporting CRY since the beginning of the war. The only reason CRY declared on T-W-C is because they were assured to receive support from BD (k55 ...) I guess it's payback for their help on HAM earlier in this world.

BD helped CRY stack the majority of CRY frontlines. That's what Iceman is talking about.

Mick876

wow i never even knew BD helped them at all. thats a pretty serious accusation Ak.

DeletedUser

From the knowledge I have to hand, which granted is not all of the facts, I know of at least one BD player that has supported the CRY frontline, as for being a tribal response the little evidence I have doesn't suggest that is the case.
However, like I said, from what I know I can't confirm either way for sure.

[CRY] will disband next, if not then maybe MF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

I know of no BD troop defending CRY villas. Only one that could do that is Azzazzel and that was done on his own accord and I am sure was not too much as he has his own needs and problems.
Even if we did, I see no problem with it. We offered, CRY never asked for it. We have been over this already.

About the meatshilds comment. THE can be considered BD's northern meatshild and BD is for THE the southern meatshield. Same with CRY even if there was not an alliance, there were common intrests. It is their fault they could not have a proper leadership because player wise they had everything they need to hurt TWC and probably kill them. I am sure that many tribes in this world have "meatshields".

DeletedUser

Pajuno Jumped Ship? :icon_cry:

You are one piece of Epic fail. Atleast Read my sig before you even comment on me.

It was referring to Fraser jumping ship, as we were on the subject of [CRY]. I didn't mean yours as in Mick876's duke jumping ship, but as in it would damage any tribe. I guess it reads a little wrong then. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

when the going gets tough, the tough get going . . . . to another tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, how could I forget you adellion? We all know your capababilty of bringing down a tribe by making everyone hate eachother!

:icon_razz:

*nod* I'm awesome.

But DN has Broly too, so Idk how well I'll fare... *hides*

DeletedUser

broly is back ? saw alot of that guy when i played on 22 i think it was, real good guy if its the same.

tomas torquemada

broly is back ? saw alot of that guy when i played on 22 i think it was, real good guy if its the same.

It is the Legendary Broly, and I agree hes a good guy. Yeah W22 is one of many worlds

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser198

Tis true, same from w22 =] had tomas ask me to take over an account and how could i refuse lol