Next tribe to disband

Gicusan

Yup, it's fun to have a good challenge and seeing how long you'll last against the odds not only is a great learning opportunity but also just plain fun. Every hour/day you last is a spit in the face of the enemy. And if you do well who knows, you might just get invited to take over an account elsewhere ;)

Better thinking about it, we did something like that many times in this world already. If you guys out there think this was an easy year for BD, then you are all wrong. We just dont like to show off with our acomplishments. We have seen hell with many accounts in this world. Unfortunately most of those that showed hell to us are dead now. Tribal policies and constant agression showed towards almost everyone around got us many times into positions of 10 to 1 and till tribe reacted and travel distances were covered we fought in dire situations. I do not even remember how many times I was night-sitting acccounts that seemed imposible to save. We still always did it :) In TW anything is possible. Hell is just another name for fun.

DeletedUser

Hey Spider-man,

It's all good.. I do not have to explain if I am good or bad or even average player.. I have players/in-game friends who know who I am and what I am capable of. We were dealt a set of cards and I am doing the best that I can..

If we manage to take down a player or two from a tribe before we are removed from the field of play than we have made a small mark in W30.. It was a very hard learning curve as many in my tribe were new, others left from RL things and as I said before we are stuck between 3 of the best tribes so to still be floating around isn;t to bad at this point after being hammered repeated for weeks at a time..

DeletedUser

Stop being an arrogant asshole, I doubt you will do any better. It only looks bad when you have been rimmed yourself.

Usually tribes arent picked because are the most skilled and hard to kill.
But because are the easy targets arround.
What good diplomat will have his tribemates picked 1 by 1 by all tribes arround him/his?

I really wanna see where i was rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Next tribes to disbaned are:
E.N.D
ED
[CRY]

Personally I dont think Die. are going to last too long either. I have frowned upon them since I saw them in the top 100 and I have always seen them as a rip-off. New tribe=win

DeletedUser

Hehe
icon10.gif

I think [CRY]'s up next.

You might like to take a look before making that statement.

If you are paying attention, you will see that -?- have merged into Crysis.

Hardly the type of thing a tribe will do before clicking the "Disband" button, meaning, why bother to recruit a whole tribe, then disband?

-?- are next to disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[CRY] is trash now, it makes no difference whether or not they disband.

DeletedUser57960

The old [CRY], disintegrated on several TWC walls... after declaring war. :icon_eek:
The new, desperate [CRY], will fare much worse I think.

xinryr

You might like to take a look before making that statement.

If you are paying attention, you will see that -?- have merged into Crysis.

Hardly the type of thing a tribe will do before clicking the "Disband" button, meaning, why bother to recruit a whole tribe, then disband?

-?- are next to disband.

I think the fact that you, the former leader of [CRY], left is evidence enough to the wavering state of the tribe. :)

DeletedUser

I think the fact that you, the former leader of [CRY], left is evidence enough to the wavering state of the tribe. :)

I don't think that he was trying to argue whether or not they were 'wavering'. Just that they recently merged hence less likely to be disbanding soon...

If the post was called "Which tribe is least stable" then you may have a decent argument there...

Back on topic...

I believe now that Escape are eating 3 or their remaining 14 members, is it possible they will look for a merge in the near future? With who I wonder...

KarmaX

TWC is their daddy and obviously they would join them. Process have already started. Xinyr is nomore Xinyr IG, daddy gave him Christmas Present of 2mil+. Another sonny's member is leaving too. Prolly Escape would be disbanded soon and be TWC-A(which prolly won't happen even if they have one academy they'll name it diff to be safe from PnP) if Cshipley won't take them in their main tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL,

Well I was taking the whole subtle, 'mysterious' approach that you just ruined :p