Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser

LoL, lets see who shall be disbanded but I can bet this much that Escape will be disbanding before us.

PMP will disband before Christmas Day. It's no prediction, I had a vision while on autopilot farming; one minute i saw the map screen; send all troops, attack, ok. Then after about the 300th occasion my eyes blurred, I saw Pajuno wearing a pink wedding dress...Err no, hang on that was another vision....that's it, i remember now....I was reading Karmax's surrender mail to me and Ship........(blurred screen)......

(Karmax's surrender letter from my vision)

Dear TWC.

We no longer wish to continue this war as our tribe has lost interest and we've stopped enjoying the game. We concede we were unable to withstand you're progress but seek some form of resolution.
I recall you originally made me an offer I'd now like to accept, providing you take a few of our key players into your ranks I'll relinquish control of all our sat accounts and disband my tribe so we can all feed of the players unsuited to your ranks. It makes sense for you to accept my surrender terms as it'll take you months to clear our ranks without my help, then we can assist you further in on your remaining frontline.

I look forward to your response.

Regards.

Karmax.
Saved you a lot of time here Karmax, you can just cut and paste, I'll accept your terms :icon_wink: . I'm certain all the sits you guys have between you are really beginning to spoil your enjoyment of the game. You've proved yourself to be a good player and leader but the end of the road is near and there is no dishonour in giving up now and maybe earn yourself another shot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very interesting post. I had the feeling it was coming.

You see Pajuno in a pink wedding dress... I tought I was the only one :icon_redface:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL.

Wow. Crasula, picturing me in a pink dress?

Dont you know im a slut? has to be PINK SKIRT>

And noobaxes, it takes a real man to wear Pink.

As for next tribe to disband, i have to agree... Pmp is looking plump and righteous for the killing...

DeletedUser

See... Ship isnt the only one in TWC that has homo-erotic fantasies about another TW player. Ship and Faser can double date with Crasula and Paj. I knew we shouldnt have posted pictures of ourselves on the forums. Phoenx is going to have to be renamed to "Heart Breakers"

KarmaX

PMP will disband before Christmas Day. It's no prediction, I had a vision while on autopilot farming; one minute i saw the map screen; send all troops, attack, ok. Then after about the 300th occasion my eyes blurred, I saw Pajuno wearing a pink wedding dress...Err no, hang on that was another vision....that's it, i remember now....I was reading Karmax's surrender mail to me and Ship........(blurred screen)......

(Karmax's surrender letter from my vision)

Saved you a lot of time here Karmax, you can just cut and paste, I'll accept your terms :icon_wink: . I'm certain all the sits you guys have between you are really beginning to spoil your enjoyment of the game. You've proved yourself to be a good player and leader but the end of the road is near and there is no dishonour in giving up now and maybe earn yourself another shot :icon_wink:

LoL, I love Christmas and Santa said I'll be getting lot of holidays and TWC villages as my Christmas present. I'm expecting more nukes on my walls as a christmas present from you, hope ya make it true.

xinryr

DECIDE and HAMMER... hehehe

:icon_wink: No, no THE is going down!

I say hammer first, [CRY], PMP, and possibly decide unless they either defend well or run away through green (or take a VERY long time and take THE apart, which I don't see happening).

DeletedUser

I was gonna say GREEN yesterday, but I thought it would ruin the surprise :|

DeletedUser

I not only knew, I was the one who disbanded them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DeletedUser

I not only knew, I was the one who disbanded them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cheeeeeekkkkkyyyyyyy.

Did they have a good run? hmmm

Was it all for naught with this sudden and random disband. Very possibly.

cececole

Come on, you know everyone tells Liquid ev-er-y-thang!!!! :p

He is the Village Crier of W30. (Or Liquid wishes everyone told him things--maybe you would like to start off and tell him some juicy bits?)

Gicusan

I think someone owes 20 nukes to cynth...... :p

Really?

1. he never agreed to it. Or I did not notice.

2. he is a member of a tribe who controled the duke who disbanded their enemy and planned a merge. I think something does not sound briliant in here.

tomas torquemada

Really?

2. he is a member of a tribe who controled the duke who disbanded their enemy and planned a merge. I think something does not sound briliant in here.

DN did not plan any of this.

And lets be honest here, BD and THE are just pissed because even with 2 spies in Green trying to how can you put it "influence them" :icon_eek:, they didn't see this coming. :icon_redface:

TT