Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser92

Same. Cuz if its that Green would be the next to disband, I definitely see Green on the map. Its just that they suffered a temporary hiccup. :)

Gicusan

Sure, just make sure you know where to send them first as I have some plans for them. Again, thank you, you are very kind =)

Nukes sent. I even added 5 more as I am a nice guy. They are all yours now. Want some fakes with them as well?

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:

Yes, I could need those 20 nukes very soon :) I will IGM you when I make up my mind on where to send them.

No. 20 nukes are yours. Will send them tomorrow.

Sure, just make sure you know where to send them first as I have some plans for them. Again, thank you, you are very kind =)

No problem. It will be my pleasure.

Thought you could be trusted, at least the deals you make in the P&P. First you try to ignore the fact that you made a bet, and now you are totally ignoring what we had agreed upon.

Twenty nukes were mine, and I was supposed to tell you where to send them. As I am a nice person, I would not ask you to attack any tribemember of yours or ally. But, instead you send them directly at 25 of my villages.

As far as I can see, you haven't paid your debt.. But thank you for the incomings, I'll take it as a almost-christmas-gift :lol:

Gicusan

let us see.

You made at least 2 mistakes.

1. You did not won the bet in my opinion. Green did not disband. It was disbanded by a foreign hand. The tribe is alive and I see no reason to call a win. More I see a disgrace in your calling the win. What if a hacker or a traitor would disband your tribe over night. You would reform it the next day I guess. This thread is about tribes that will permanently disband not for one day adventures. Not to mention that you were inside the tribe that disbanded Green and you guys were talking about it at the time you made the bet. Let us not forget to mention that your betting was unfair to make in the first place. If Decide, your tribe, was to be first disbanded, and its players killed, I somehow doubt you would have been able to provide the payment.

Still, stricto senso, you won.

2. You did not bother for a moment to set the bet and have proper details confirmed. As I do not like you (first point in this thread can answer why) but I said I will give you 20 nukes, I am sending you 20 nukes. More, as a nice guy I am, I am giving you 5 as a bonus. Hope you'll enjoy them (careful, they have cats).

Point 3. will be revealed at a later date.

Not only I disconsider you, but I promise I will hunt you in game for this mess :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

let us see.
What if a hacker or a traitor would disband your tribe over night. You would reform it the next day I guess. :icon_twisted:

Well, I certainly hope that you are not thinking that DECIDE hacked someone and disbanded it, if I remember correctly another Duke has already taken that hacking job :icon_wink:

Not to mention that you were inside the tribe that disbanded Green and you guys were talking about it at the time you made the bet.

Like I have said previously, I had no idea about the disbanding of GREEN, nor did I ever think that this would happen. Now I do not know what the council have been talking about, but no one else in my tribe was aware of that this was going to happen.

And, I really don't think our council were planning on using a traitor to disband a tribe.. In my opinion, we were the winning tribe in this war against GREEN, and yes it might be weird that 4 of their members joined us the day after THE declared on us, but making such a deal out of it now because we will not have to focus as much on the GREEN war is pathetic.

Now, you are telling me that you disagree and that I did not win the bet, allthough you stated several times "Cynth, you decide". We all know that winning a bet and 20 nukes does not mean that the person loosing the bet shall send 20 nukes on you, but lately we have found out that BD and THE have different opinions and thoughts about many things than the rest of W30 :icon_rolleyes:

Gicusan

I said in my opinion you did not win the bet. But stricto senso you won it as no matter how and for how long Green was first to disband. As no details of the bet were set, I had freedom in how to pay. I did not left the letter of my words for a moment in this deal.

Nobody acused anyone of hacking. that was a "what would you do" and nothing else. Stop moving the discussion elsewhere.

DeletedUser59451

This is all BS really guys.. And as for green disbanding by a foreign hand, their duke is foreign?

Not only I disconsider you, but I promise I will hunt you in game for this mess
Is this another 'personal' declaration from BD or shall we go ahead and take it that BD are helping their allies??

Gicusan

take it as you want.

btw, why do you care? I thought we were clear about our "war status". in the last 24h both me and Badlapje commented on this.

about the "foreign hand" - I started that text with wording "my opinion". For me the Green dukes that joined Decide were foreign hands as Green is not disbanded is another opinion. Of course, stricto senso none is true. They were not foreign hands and Green was indeed disbanded. But one may have an opinion that the moment when disbanding was done, those people were more Decide players than Green and also Green being alive right now does not exactly supports the words "Green is disbanded" anymore, despite the adventure.

Last edited:

Mick876

i don't understand while DN are getting so hot and bothered about BD hitting Decide, BD and THE are allies. Allies help each other. Get over it.

DeletedUser

But, instead you send them directly at 25 of my villages.

As far as I can see, you haven't paid your debt.. But thank you for the incomings, I'll take it as a almost-christmas-gift :lol:

Definitely saw that one coming.

inflrc

Thought you could be trusted, at least the deals you make in the P&P. First you try to ignore the fact that you made a bet, and now you are totally ignoring what we had agreed upon.

Twenty nukes were mine, and I was supposed to tell you where to send them. As I am a nice person, I would not ask you to attack any tribemember of yours or ally. But, instead you send them directly at 25 of my villages.

Another deplorable example of THE/BD word. What a shame for W30. What a shame.

DeletedUser70594

i don't understand while DN are getting so hot and bothered about BD hitting Decide, BD and THE are allies. Allies help each other. Get over it.

I guess you still dont know [DN] has s.th. like a ally with DECIDE :icon_confused:

Gicusan

is this your answer?

nevermind my word. what I do with Cynth is our business. Only one thing to say: I always keep my word. You guys should not jump to conclusions.

DeletedUser

Well then, how about they stop crying about BD hitting Decide and they grow a pair and hit BD.

Mick, no offense but I believe a little more research would make your comments look... a little less ridiculous.

DeletedUser

This topic is in relation to the next tribe to disband.

Stop your squabbling people and get it back on topic.

Next tribe to disband I believe will be DECIDE. I hope to be wrong but I'll be asking my plant to pull the trigger soon :)

Crispycargo

----------------------

Lololol, classic :lol:

On-topic: Decide will be te next to disband.