Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser

What tribe will have his duke hit disband?

My proposals.

1.[spoil]MF[/spoil]
2.[spoil]ED[/spoil]
3[spoil]DRACO[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[DN]

They suck, and have tons of internal issues. We hate each other, a ticking time bomb waiting to self-destruct.

DeletedUser

GREEN.

We are getting Pwn'd by Decide.dont take the wrong meaning on this it is just a joke :p

DeletedUser

Green is losing 1% per day on border but... who knows what next day will bring :)

DeletedUser

Draco. -- Its not their decision, its BD's... With BD recruiting ex-CRY and extending themself to look like a snake, they have to expand in localized areas to increase their cluster density... Draco. is the most logical area, since they're already feeding on MF.

Mick876

i just hope Draco. put up a half decent fight if that does happen. Would love to see BD have a challenge, but highly unlikely.

DeletedUser

Funny that nobody guessed [CRY]. Their duke left and took his biggest players with him. Dunno who's leading now, but it just solidifies my opinion that [CRY] were pretty much just meatshields. :icon_razz:

Mick876

Meatshields for who?

We had no interests in T-W-C at the time. CRYs war against T-W-C were there own choice, just a shame they could not get the job done, as they say; Inactivity's a killer.

DeletedUser

Meatshields for who?

We had no interests in T-W-C at the time. CRYs war against T-W-C were there own choice, just a shame they could not get the job done, as they say; Inactivity's a killer.

I also hear that your duke jumping ship is a killer as well. :icon_razz:

Mick876

I also hear that your duke jumping ship is a killer as well. :icon_razz:

Pajuno Jumped Ship? :icon_cry:

You are one piece of Epic fail. Atleast Read my sig before you even comment on me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pajuno Jumped Ship? :icon_cry:

You are one piece of Epic fail. Atleast Read my sig before you even comment on me.

His comment was adding that Fraseryeah leaving for BD can't now be helping their situation... he quoted you because you said 'inactivity's a killer', and his response was to suggest another reason.

Also, if we're to believe T-W-C, you guys are the same tribe anyways :lol:

Mick876

no he was directing his comment towards me as if i was a CRY member, i realy don't care what happened with CRY or about Fraser leaving.

He said YOUR duke, thinking i was in CRY. so i think you need to read his post more carefully also.

DeletedUser

no he was directing his comment towards me as if i was a CRY member, i realy don't care what happened with CRY or about Fraser leaving.

He said YOUR duke, thinking i was in CRY. so i think you need to read his post more carefully also.

Let me put it another way.

When you say 'inactivity's a killer', this is a sweepingly general statement, used in this case, I assume, to represent your idea of what you believe to be the cause of CRY's downfall.

The statement 'your duke jumping ship is a killer' is likewise. A general statement that is, when standing alone, hypothetical (and hence not referring to the 'your' that he had quoted, but to any 'your' that had had their duke 'jump ship'), and from the situation you can infer that he is referring to CRY.

You are not in CRY, FallenAnge1 is not an incompetent, add the two together...

DeletedUser

For those betting on Draco. I must say I really don't expect it to happen so soon.
BD has been eating Draco for a long time now and they haven't panicked, they haven't left the tribe, they just stayed there and continued fighting/getting nobled. :icon_razz:
I believe Draco. players know they basically have no where to go and nothing better to do then trying to put as much resistance as they can.

As for a prediction of who's actually gonna disband I would have to say ED.

P.S. Sorry for interrupting guys.

DeletedUser

For those betting on Draco. I must say I really don't expect it to happen so soon.
BD has been eating Draco for a long time now and they panicked, they haven't left the tribe, they just stayed there and continued fighting/getting nobled. :icon_razz:
I believe Draco. players know they basically have no where to go and nothing better to do then trying to put as much resistance as they can.

As for a prediction of who's actually gonna disband I would have to say ED.

P.S. Sorry for interrupting guys.

Yea, I'm surprised that Draco. has lasted for as long as it has, despite being in such a crap position :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Next noob tribe to disband would be DN :)