Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser

Next tribe to disband will be DECIDE. Or Hammer. But probably DECIDE.

Team Beast for the win. :)

tangotemptress

DECIDE will be next. :icon_wink:

Next tribe to disband will be DECIDE. Or Hammer. But probably DECIDE.

Team Beast for the win. :)

*puts on a short skirt and picks up some pom poms*

GO TEAM BEAST GO!!! :lol:

inflrc

If BD and THE merge, will it count as disbanding?

Last edited:

grummit

Come Decide you aren't to let them have a chance to merge. They are just going to disband.

DeletedUser

If BD and THE merges, will it count as disbanding?

It won't happen, having 2 seperate tribes gives them the advantage of saying "wtf we're just allies".

Even if they started being allies from the very beginning of this world, even if they are the 2 most powerful tribes in this world, even if they stated themselves that they will go together till the end against the rest of the world.

There will always be tribes that will pray they breakup their alliance so they don't have to fight the almighty THE-BD alliance. They can have some soft words like : "Don't worry other random tribe, we won't do no harm to you... We like you, lets be friends". Until the axes start flying, then it's too late... You're doomed.

So why change a winning formula ?

DeletedUser

It won't happen, having 2 seperate tribes gives them the advantage of saying "wtf we're just allies".

Even if they started being allies from the very beginning of this world, even if they are the 2 most powerful tribes in this world, even if they stated themselves that they will go together till the end against the rest of the world.

There will always be tribes that will pray they breakup their alliance so they don't have to fight the almighty THE-BD alliance. They can have some soft words like : "Don't worry other random tribe, we won't do no harm to you... We like you, lets be friends". Until the axes start flying, then it's too late... You're doomed.

So why change a winning formula ?
Tell shipley to respond to my mail then. Baddie is keen for him to join the love-fest! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

sorry, they'll be our fugees then so you'll have to get a green light from us first :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sorry, they'll be our fugees then so you'll have to get a green light from us first :icon_wink:

They are going to be your crappy band that only because famous because its a bunch of men singing falsetto?

DeletedUser

I had to go back down memory lane a bit and enjoy/waste a part of my day/life on this.. I guess there were many a prediction gone a rye here...

MF still here and kicking...

DeletedUser

And reminds me "a bit" how an annoying smart ass I can be. :lol:

DeletedUser

finally some people who can appreciate my sense of humor as well.. I am sure there is a bit more I can produce..