Next

FanaticLunatic.

Next:

An old tribe on 101. A collection of rich players willing to swipe their card to noble more barbs. Here's some context to [player]Next[/player].

- GenesisCommander
- KGBromeo
- Cassius Dio
- Family tribe
- SM ordeal
- Some statistics
- Conclusion

GenesisCommander

I think this one is self-explanatory. We all know the story of this douchebag who eventually played himself and is now gone from this world. I'll link the entire forum thread dedicated to him below. I'll reference the other forum post below. What's his deal with Next? That tribe took him in their ranks with a smile and defended his filthy actions. Turns out the duke of Next and him were buddies. Not surprising after all. I know this point hurts many good Next players who don't like filthy players like this. I played with him around 20 worlds ago were he tried to pull the same shit...

KGBromeo

I don't know this guy at all so it wouldn't be fair to flame him for anything. It does make me wonder if he is some billionaire's kid because he sure has a PP mountain the size of mount everest. It would be a shame if he would win the world simply by nobling barbs and not having a frontline at all. Where has skill gone for this game? He hasn't even plundered many resources or defeated many opponents. If he played like a pro he would also farm a f*ckton of resources with his troops, but he basically doesn't farm at all...

Cassius Dio

Once again, I don't know this guy. Wouldn't be fair to flame him. Just saying that he left [ally]AIE[/ally] for Next when times got tough, and then attacked his old tribe members. Good work Next!

Family tribe

Looks like Next is becoming a family tribe. I wonder what will happen when the big and aggressive players don't have noble space anymore... They have three tribes now? Not even counting the attempt to make [ally]SM[/ally] into a part of their family tribe. Also, I still have some funny conversations somewhere were their duke tries to recruit some [ally]300[/ally] players. Recruit and PP to win? Where have the skills gone which used to be necessary to win here...

SM ordeal

Now what happened exactly? The duke of Next tried to make SM into their family tribe. Recruiting is easier than attacking after all. From an objective point of view this move was senseless as well, limits growth space and would mean a lot more players would be part of the family. Very hard to oversee everything happening then...

Chat history

We have asked a couple of the dukes to forward some funny chats they had with Next players. Sadly the most juicy chats were forwarded to us in confidence, and even though we'd love to show the community what this game has become (And what Next has become) we will not break confidence with whoever entrusted us with the juicy details.

Statistics

2ebzwh5.png

149 barb nobles. Kidding me?

Link

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/the-last-stab-no-stab-policy.281305/

Conclusion

I am not here to shame every single player in Next. I will not deny many players in Next are high quality players who know their way around the game. The goal of this post is to show some Next players the reality of their tribe. I was hoping for a more fun world to be honest, so far this has been a letdown. It would be a shame if a tribe wins just with PP and recruit to win.

Last edited:

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course we decredit the tribe you were in, speaks for itself. You know what you did and decrediting tribes is not the problem. You created a new tribe to circumnavigate a NAP and didn't make one sensible choice. You should know that a friend of mine took the sit of your target and then rimmed you. Glad you're off the map!

By the way, grow the balls to respond on Skype.

DeletedUser119686

Of course we decredit the tribe you were in, speaks for itself. You know what you did and decrediting tribes is not the problem. You created a new tribe to circumnavigate a NAP and didn't make one sensible choice. You should know that a friend of mine took the sit of your target and then rimmed you. Glad you're off the map!

By the way, grow the balls to respond on Skype.

I lost my details to my Skype as I often do. I know a friend of you took the sit, but do you know what happened internally on our account? Besides, I'm further than being off the map. :rolleyes:
Will try to recover my Skype details, give me around 10mins.

(Not much to respond too is there:
NOmHg0B.png

DeletedUser110413

What world will they be bailing to NEXT :D Premium whores taste so good