-NF- Vs. Death/Knock!/Other rim tribes

DeletedUser92690

Now you guys can have a place to flame each other and not spam Fleezus thread.

I won't get into the politics between the tribes, Ill just give props to Vinszent and Helydi for their consistency in attacking and defending which was enough to practically rim myself. (slightly less impressive due to tw's pp system which gives players the ability to get 100s of nobles easily, but thats another thread...).

Huge thanks to my fellow tribe members for picking up my slack the last several days and making it at least not as easy for Vinszent and Helydi to walk in and costing them ~140ish nobles in the process.

Also just by odd ranks, barcsa clearly took out a decent amount of nukes with him so props on that too.

p.s: Cody's head is still attached to his body.

Just a few quick stats that may not show a super accurate picture
https://imgur.com/x5pmWSG

x5pmWSG

Side 1:
Tribes: -NF-
Side 2:
Tribes: Death, Anger, Knock!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 130
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683,298
Side 2: 741,267
Difference: 57,969

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Death, Anger, Knock!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 47
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 119,283
Side 2: 263,711
Difference: 144,428

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

David10333

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 10
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 67,390
Side 2: 36,691
Difference: 30,699

chart

Side 1: 60,492
Side 2: 6,445
Difference: 54,047

chart

Randalthor78

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 277
Difference: 66

chart

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 46
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 1,632,914
Side 2: 952,606
Difference: 680,308

chart

Side 1: 518,269
Side 2: 319,484
Difference: 198,785

chart

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 135
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 29
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 866,208
Side 2: 567,894
Difference: 298,314

chart

Side 1: 581,254
Side 2: 185,673
Difference: 395,581

chart

Well played both sides.

DeletedUser118971

How’s this war going?

-NF-

Vs

Death

Knock (8k tribe now)

Vinszent

Ranked 4th In the world at the moment.

Holds 13 attackers of the day.

Has survived 7 days worths of operations with a high staggering 914,071 units defeated as the best defender award.

Team player award surely goes to this dude for having 11 supporters of the day.

How does someone use troops so effectively right? Ranked 1 for defender OD, and rank 2 for attacker OD.

I don’t know much about what’s going on in this world. But this -NF- seem to be the quietest tribe, with only 8 players that I say count towards it’s tribe member limit.

Also one of the first tribes to be created and still around.

I would love to hear what’s really going behind the screens right now, I’m sure some people do aswel.

Any insight on the situation or will the big bad Vinszent come forward and tell his tale of his raise to power or fall to doom to be?

#bored

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NF did a really good job on this world, considering overall size and position. When this war first started they defended quite well but eventually Barcsa and others in the east fell due to overwhelming odds and due to players flanked their east FL and made it impossible for anyone to defend the position.

However NF didnt stop and started to grow again in the north, mostly vinz and heid. Been a real pain in the ass against former Knock and got a little attention from Death when we ran 1-2 cat Ops.
However Death didn´t really pay much attention to NF for a long while and focused on Echo. Then Knock as a tribe fell and we had to take some former Knock villages and we ended up having FL against each other.
Death focus was still echo but NF didn´t stop being irritating in the north, even caping some villages that Death didn´t but much effort defending.

In the end, Death said enough is enough and put on a real OP to try to take them down, consisting of hundreds (thousands) of nukes and hundreds of nobles. Even in that OP NFs overall defended well.

I think you wont be able to defend your position anymore, not because you guys have played bad but because of size difference. If NF and Death were to be the same size then I might even put my money on NF winning that war.

You guys played very well on w105. Cheers
/ Bob

Last edited:

DeletedUser118971

NF did a really good job on this world, considering overall size and position. When this war first started they defended quite well but eventually Barcsa and others in the west fell due to overwhelming odds and due to players flanked their east FL and made it impossible for anyone to defend the position.

However NF didnt stop and started to grow again in the north, mostly vinz and heid. Been a real pain in the ass against former Knock and got a little attention from Death when we ran 1-2 cat Ops.
However Death didn´t really pay much attention to NF for a long while and focused on Echo. Then Knock as a tribe fell and we had to take some former Knock villages and we ended up having FL against each other.
Death focus was still echo but NF didn´t stop being irritating in the north, even caping some villages that Death didn´t but much effort defending.

In the end, Death said enough is enough and put on a real OP to try to take them down, consisting of hundreds (thousands) of nukes and hundreds of nobles. Even in that OP NFs overall defended well.

I think you wont be able to defend your position anymore, not because you guys have played bad but because of size difference. If NF and Death were to be the same size then I might even put my money on NF winning that war.

You guys played very well on w105. Cheers
/ Bob

Very nice reply!

What was the cause of 2 of the biggest players in the world, too pretty much stay solo tribing? Was it cause they originated from a Hungarian server? Country proud players, ready to show this server how the Hungarian play?

Or was there real beef from the start of the world between death and -NF- that could not make a merge happen even due to the great positioning between both tribes at the start. I mean who would not want the top 3 players from -nf- at the start of the world.

You say they defended very well, surely they must have had help with troops from another tribe to get that kind of OD, or their villages must be looking pretty troop empty right now.

Will -nf- get the 3rd chance to recover or will you constantly pressure them now and end this war once and for all.
Also rid that insulting profile they have for a tribe profile too.

#dontmindmyspazzyliterature

Last edited by a moderator:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of all, I want to congratulate for the winners of this war. I think I won't lie if I say nobody waited that from us in W105.

We had some terrible situation in this server diplomatically. Survived first time the SPQR+TLNT+ROME ally what was 5 tribes against us. Survived some backstabs, and then some really overwhelming ops. We had some chance to join bigger tribes in the past, but we stayed forever a pure Hungarian tribe, as we planned before. Making no merge, no invitations, and almost forever alone. We got help from Echo only in the yesterday's op with some snipes.

We never wanted to win this server, because we knew it is impossible with that low member list. Only wanted to start to build here something special, a Hungarian tribe, that will be able in the future to win a .net server. We had a better game than in Hungary now with the maps with 5k villages... So, I thank you, all of you, SPQR, TLNT, JNEVA, Knock, ROME, HHH Death, all of our enemies. It was fun for us at all, but the last time's HHH+SQPR+Death was too much :) But we don't finish in .net, I started to reactivate my old players from Hungary, and I am sure, we will try in an other world. This was good enough for a first time here, hope we will meet in an other server :)

Have a good game for all standing tribes here in W105. I will watch your endgame war here :)

Cheers from Hungary,

ps: sorry for the terrible English

DeletedUser118971

Very nice reply there DJheaven

Need more tribes like yours. players who aboard a ship and sink with the ship! Love it. Against all odds you will fight till the last village. Should be the way it goes down with everyone, not this merge stuff to get the upper hand in the warfare!

Hope to see more different servers come over to the net and have a blast of game.
I’m sure the net will want to see more of you players down the line!

I know for a fact your tribe won’t be forgotten or your players.

#GG

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NF was awesome, from what I've seen from far away on the map. They fighted with heart, and they didn't let anyone step on them. Size difference says it all. Good job to everyone from NF, and also congratulations to Death.

And now, if vinsent want some more action, you are welcome on ludi petak 13. from 4u, I would to play with you as you presented yourself on this world, and see how of a great player you are. I mean, guy still has 1.9m, but as I'm reading here, It may be over in few weeks, or maybe longer, and if you are interested, send message :D