NFL style Draft of the Tarot Players

DeletedUser

oh look Greg got tired so his minion comes running for the rescue :lol:

you can judge me all you like for all i care :lol: you say you dont care about my identity and yet you keep bringing it up, honestly i have enough followers i dont need anymore especially from some boring ass tribe thats about to get wiped out in few days/weeks/months :lol:

DeletedUser100736

Since people are lazy :icon_biggrin: I made the updated draft list

BaronCunedda (Doctor Perve!!)- TROUT
INFerNaL86z (The BIG ZEEE!)- TROUT
bigjay (Barbarian Whore)- TROUT
BulBrig-W2V
valterft (Mr.Pee Pee)- JusT-
FijiLoki (The Hanged Man)- TROUT
Bird is the word- TROUT
ceide4489- ~HH~
sidd 271- W2V
Ellectrik (Wine Master)- TROUT
Insomniamania- W2V
N W G- Currently in TROUT
FBTB (The Man with the plan)- W2V
gruntmonkey (sneaky evil monkey)- Currently in [T]
hughfj08- Currently in Loner
bvanzett- Tribeless
2nd Shef- Currently in TROUT
rebelherb- Currently in ~HH~
Drughba- Tribeless
kkeymish- Currently in [T]
COp.Tader- Currently in TROUT
brettonia- Tribeless
Sempronius- Tribeless
netraa- 2AB=P
Nick the strong- Tribeless
Spartan clan- Brve
Knifetoagunfight- Tribeless
Punkrocks8- Alone
host3saft- Alone
Smiling child- Taz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

BaronCunedda (Doctor Perve!!)- MLB
INFerNaL86z (The BIG ZEEE!)-MLB
bigjay (Barbarian Whore)-MLB
BulBrig-MLB
valterft (Mr.Pee Pee)-MLB
FijiLoki (The Hanged Man)-MLB
Bird is the word-MLB
ceide4489-MLB
sidd 271-MLB
Ellectrik (Wine Master)-MLB
Insomniamania- MLB
N W G- MLB
FBTB (The Man with the plan)- MLB
gruntmonkey (sneaky evil monkey)- MLB
hughfj08- MLB
bvanzett- MLB
2nd Shef- MLB
rebelherb- MLB
Drughba- MLB
kkeymish- MLB
COp.Tader- MLB
brettonia- MLB
Sempronius- MLB
netraa- MLB
Nick the strong- MLB
Spartan clan- MLB
Knifetoagunfight- MLB
Punkrocks8- MLB
host3saft- MLB
Smiling child- MLB

My tribe is making a come back.

scarlet ash

oh look Greg got tired so his minion comes running for the rescue :lol:

you can judge me all you like for all i care :lol: you say you dont care about my identity and yet you keep bringing it up, honestly i have enough followers i dont need anymore especially from some boring ass tribe thats about to get wiped out in few days/weeks/months :lol:

Lol. I can't judge you if you hide behind an alias. I don't care about who you are, like I said I just think you worry about actually getting judged which is quite clearly the case.

Being a minion of Greg is an awesome position, I've gone far in this world ;).
I highly doubt your going to be the one who "Wipes us off of world 56"

What followers?

DeletedUser

I can't judge you if you hide behind an alias. I don't care about who you are

Is this why you keep bringing it up hoping id get sick of you asking and just blurt it out? dont tell me this is your tactic lololol :lol: points for trying but keep beggin :lol:

I highly doubt your going to be the one who "Wipes us off of world 56"

Oh how wrong you are :lol: . Although i never said im the one thats gonna wipe you out. But thanks for not denying about getting wiped out :lol: so much hope you got for your tribe :lol:

scarlet ash

Is this why you keep bringing it up hoping id get sick of you asking and just blurt it out? dont tell me this is your tactic lololol :lol: points for trying but keep beggin :lol:

Oh how wrong you are :lol: . Although i never said im the one thats gonna wipe you out. But thanks for not denying about getting wiped out :lol: so much hope you got for your tribe :lol:

As in you individually and I still have faith in every single MoM member, all of which it can't be disputed they aren't good players. Your only form of trolling is trying to exaggerate everything and then run around in circles.

I would like if you "Spurted" out you ign as many others would though don't expect you to neither will I bother trying hard to find out. Someone will know and it will come out eventually.

Like I said its only a waiting game for you to realize no one actually cares about your posts. Not even dislike you, just not care for what you say.

DeletedUser

Personally, I am just over the "lololololololol" in every darn post. I tune out the rest.

As for the draft, I propose we add a talent segment like they do in the Beauty Pageants. They can post a vid of their talent and we can go from there.

spartan clan

Personally, I am just over the "lololololololol" in every darn post. I tune out the rest.

As for the draft, I propose we add a talent segment like they do in the Beauty Pageants. They can post a vid of their talent and we can go from there.

my talent is declaring war on trout :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

sorry scarlet I got bored half way that wall pls make it interesting next time. U say u don't care but u jut love replying anyway. Seriously when are you gonna stop contradicting yourself lololol ur just like me.. U recycle posts and change few words how unoriginal. Go back to your hole sweet cheeks ur boring us all :D

DeletedUser

Let's do a trade, our spies for yours, that way we get to play with our bffs greg and mutant, and you get choco and taz. (handshake)