Nfw

DeletedUser85583

Is this the "No Fun World'?

One of the few things that has entertainment value on W20 is the forum flames.

Chase X, I appeal to you to let the people flame away.
The flaming has been two-way. Anyone who does like it can just ignore it and not respond.

I admit to not reading the rules, but I don't understand why there are rules beyond using proper language. Insults are amusing. You know the saying - Sticks and stones.....

HeftySmurf

meh, i agree on a moot point but there are levels of flaming which goes to far, more to say ampac's personal insults, and the fact when he claims to be a "good" player.

DeletedUser

Yeah, all ampac has are personal insults and him and dorin baba bring nothing constructive to the threads whatsoever.

Flaming on the other hand is normally done right, ie clever remarks here and there while still having a post to do with the thread.

W20 has always been that way, we stayed within the limitations and never made posts flat out derogatory....more humorous than anything.

DeletedUser62954

can they make posting HEHEHE a bannable offense on the forums :icon_eek:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, all ampac has are personal insults and him and dorin baba bring nothing constructive to the threads whatsoever.

Flaming on the other hand is normally done right, ie clever remarks here and there while still having a post to do with the thread.

W20 has always been that way, we stayed within the limitations and never made posts flat out derogatory....more humorous than anything.

yeah,ampac has a pretty poor forum posting technique,all nonsensical rambling and insults,no style OR substance to it(and he isn't even kind enough to be funny about it!,makes me sad :icon_sad:)

i didn't get any infractions from these recent arguments despite the fact that i had 17 posts in the two locked threads combined,theres a reason for that :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah,ampac has a pretty poor forum posting technique,all nonsensical rambling and insults,no style OR substance to it(and he isn't even kind enough to be funny about it!,makes me sad :icon_sad:)

i didn't get any infractions from these recent arguments despite the fact that i had 17 posts in the two locked threads combined,theres a reason for that :icon_wink:

and what reasons? I can only see ramblings and awkward post..:icon_confused:

your reasonings are flawed, to top it all off you dont have an account ingame to know the real situation in world20..Those who has accounts can say what they want to this world. But coming from you a none player in world20..I will question that.

see you could say anything about me, but I didn't played with you..Players in world 20 knows how I play. Those who fought me and held me off are admirable.

I got no respect to players who thinks they are tooooo good for world 20...Those who got bored (became inactive)when they were under attack those (leaders who thinks they are always right and perfect).. To top it all off...They quit. :)

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and what reasons? I can only see ramblings and awkward post..:icon_confused:

your reasonings are flawed, to top it all off you dont have an account ingame to know the real situation in world20..Those who has accounts can say what they want to this world. But coming from you a none player in world20..I will question that.

see you could say anything about me, but I didn't played with you..Players in world 20 knows how I play. Those who fought me and held me off are admirable.

I got no respect to players who thinks they are tooooo good for world 20...Those who got bored (became inactive)when they were under attack those (leaders who thinks they are always right and perfect).. To top it all off...They quit. :)

i was under attack? not how i remember it

but what do i know i don't even have an account on w20 right now! oops you found me out :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

guyverone you bring nothing constructive to w20 forums.
You was the first w20 player that come here on this forums, write insulting, sexual words and keep into that topic for 1-2 minutes, long enough the other player to read it and then you edit those.

Read this:
=======================
Dwarveneree 2010,February 22nd, 20:41 Top
First time I've seen a report and edit war- for the record I may not be able to see the original post, but If I'm getting constant reports of that same post just with different text that keeps changing.. well that's pretty obvious what is going on ;).

The thread has been cleaned up and punishments dished.
Next time players cause it, it'll be some nice little permanent infraction points.
[I'm bound to be quoted by this by someone, so to clear this up, people abiding by the rules and normally editing their post a few times will not be punished]

All time when I edit my topic are: for lang stuff and for reform it so the message to be understandable.
But you... well, you know yourself what you did.

DeletedUser

Whats u tribal objective?Dominate the wold.
Acording to map only 1 tribe has this chance and the other 2 are just wasting real life time to sitt there till the no 1 is taking care of them.

DeletedUser

calarasi
don't put a bet ... you may lose it.

Acording to map only 1 tribe has this chance and the other 2 are just wasting real life time to sitt there till the no 1 is taking care of them.

DeletedUser

calarasi
don't put a bet ... you may lose it.

Lets check:
Prime dominates 53 continents.
Kono 7 continents.
SAW 19 continents.
Sparta dominates 20 continents.

Wich makes Prime versus world: 53 - 46 continents.
Prime is nobling each day an amount +- equal the hole rest of the world.
Kono can be compared to the past Xmas ghost.
Fighting both Prime and SAW.--> one day will be no more.
The south Prime border is waiting for being picked when time comes.
All you have is eastern side of the world ....

DeletedUser

guyverone you bring nothing constructive to w20 forums.
You was the first w20 player that come here on this forums, write insulting, sexual words and keep into that topic for 1-2 minutes, long enough the other player to read it and then you edit those.

Read this:
=======================

All time when I edit my topic are: for lang stuff and for reform it so the message to be understandable.
But you... well, you know yourself what you did.

You're the reason this thread is going to be locked, now go away before i started dipping my pen in the company ink again.

DeletedUser

Lets check:
Prime dominates 53 continents.
Kono 7 continents.
SAW 19 continents.
Sparta dominates 20 continents.

Wich makes Prime versus world: 53 - 46 continents.
Prime is nobling each day an amount +- equal the hole rest of the world.
Kono can be compared to the past Xmas ghost.
Fighting both Prime and SAW.--> one day will be no more.
The south Prime border is waiting for being picked when time comes.
All you have is eastern side of the world ....

calarasi do you hear about the motto: "apa trece pietrele raman" (the water flow, the stone remain" ) ?
There are players in both those 3 tribes (Kono, SAW, Sparta) that if they will remain active, it will take years till Prime to take them out. :)

DeletedUser

Soon or later that will hapen.
Lets bet on some beer you know.
I say Prime will win this world till 2014 :)

DeletedUser

Soon or later that will hapen.
Lets bet on some beer you know.
I say Prime will win this world till 2014 :)
haha,, you know is possible world to end in 2012 :D
I will predict that Prime will disband around end of 2011...

DeletedUser59335

Well, aren't flames alright so long as they are game related...I think most of those people who keep flaming eachother get infracted because they are off-topic...which is another thing :)

The guy with the awesome law book! said:
Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Insult each other all you want as long as it is GAME RELATED. I am not even trying to decipher what is spam or not. And most of the time, I am acting on you guys reporting each other. (I might add, I don't tend to favor tattle tales, especially when it is like torture to come in here every day to see what else you guys have said about each other.) I am doing the best I can here, but I am not going to tolerate the extensive personal insults that go on in this forum.

I am not sure what you were use to before, but I am just starting, and you guys know it, and I refuse to have my superiors looking at me like I do not doing a good job.

I implore you, think before you post.