NG (next generation)

DeletedUser

Yes the rumours are true me and xavirus (.ghost freak.) for all you who are too slow to work it out are going to be making a tribe in the north east (K45) region. It will not be an elite tribe as we're after a bit more of a challenge leading this time around. Instead we are going to try and do something the those n00b leaders should have done and that is to create a kind of schooling tribe. So for those of you who are new to the game and want to learn how to play this game properly and to become the best of your ability this is the tribe to join. We do have experience though matty is by far the best :lol:

Yes this is very similar to D.A
If you have any questions about the tribe post here.

DeletedUser

Yep it's true.

And mods leave this part of the forum like this, i like to be able to post here, or am i a mod now, lol

DeletedUser

re

I think this is a very good idea, and would very much like to see how these top players play :icon_cool:

Hope your tribe has as much success as D.A has had in W5.

DeletedUser

I think this is a very good idea, and would very much like to see how these top players play :icon_cool:

Hope your tribe has as much success as D.A has had in W5.

WOW, your a mod to? :lol:.

And yeah idea came from me :icon_razz:, no it was all matty1.23's idea, i think it will be fun.

pur3s 0wn4g3

As you know il be making a K44 tribe, want to make an alliance when it starts? I get along well with .ghost freak. on world 7, so i think we would make a good alliance.

DeletedUser

As you know il be making a K44 tribe, want to make an alliance when it starts? I get along well with .ghost freak. on world 7, so i think we would make a good alliance.

OMG, they would let any one be a mod now, tut tut.

Alliance, Not even started yet.

DeletedUser

YOu should know that making an alliance at the start is one of the n00biest things you can do. O mean come on pur3s were trying to set a good example here :lol:

pur3s 0wn4g3

YOu should know that making an alliance at the start is one of the n00biest things you can do. O mean come on pur3s were trying to set a good example here :lol:

Sorry matty :icon_redface:

pur3s 0wn4g3

You just wait when we are the best tribe and we will look down on you.. and you will be thinking "i knew i should have accepted the alliance while i could"

Just kidding :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I might consider joining as long as you have quite a few good players mixed in with all those noobs:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

re

I'll jump on the bandwagon and try and get in too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just NORTH since there's NO NE... :icon_smile:

and can i join...??? pwetty please... (deadly puppy dog/dot eyes...) :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

joey if you want to join mail me ingame when the world starts. Just make sure you start in the north. And also i though you were a kangaroo not a puppy. :icon_cool: