Nhoddino

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nhod needs to talk. This is getting entirely out of hand. The concern about Mouse has been raised before when Caveman accused him of being the spy and gave us a "him or me" ultimatum. I chose Mouse. Why? Because, first off, Mouse is brilliant with a computer. He has been making scripts for Blow and me since the beginning, and the idea of building up a tribe just so it's easier to spy is nonsense. Second, he is about as loyal as they come. He's made it abundantly clear when he's dissatisfied with a decision of mine, but he still follows orders. (Third, he actually tries to use his brain, unlike some people, but that doesn't relate to my point.) I told nhoddino that Mouse wasn't a spy and he shouldn't ever be convicted of that, but apparently, that was ignored.

Yes, Mouse is almost incapable of not rising to someone's bait when it's presented, but that doesn't make him a spy. Nor does he do it out of any sense of malice. That's just how he is. To persecute him for that sets a double standard for most players in most tribes.

And as for whoever from Dice is posting with an anonymous name (Malbec), grow a pair and do it under your own name. The fact that you're too scared to stand by your own opinion is embarrassing to Dice.

DeletedUser

Cave

Caveman seems to love the, its me or him threat. Doesn't he?

DeletedUser

Well, what I have said in our forum is that I would not respond to a child calling me out in public, but since Hibby and Deb have come here to demand I explain, and even voiced their support for someone who they admit is a bit difficult to deal with, I will.

MOUSE himself, is the one who made this issue about his spying or not spying. I made it about “tribe before self”. Whether or not he is a spy is inconsequential. I have heard from more than a few that he was, but when they were unable to back up their claims, I have dismissed the statements. To address the issue of Mouse being let in or out of DICE, a few things are different here and to be considered.
  1. He has left the tribe before, once when he and Hopeless were going to have a little fun with what was then WUKE. This time; however, he didn’t discuss it with anyone and just left. With morale being so low already, I have to say that isn’t good.
  2. There are several factors that go into the decision of not allowing him back into the tribe:
    a. He never asked to be and in fact said he wasn't coming back. I never told anyone he was spying but rather several told me he was. But as I said this was without proof.
    b. He has constantly had run-ins and arguments with members of the tribe over what amounts to nothing. Mouse seems to enjoy stirring the pot, which again is not something I look for in a member of the tribe.
    c. He has now come here and done a very good job of painting me as a paranoid person, (I am not. OFC I would love to know who the spies are, but the way you handle that is to lock down the info and there are ways once that is done to get proof you need, as spies are almost always sold out when they are of no more use.)
    d. He admitted to being behind the caveman thing and while he was not responsible for caveman’s actions, he certainly didn’t help the situation. (OFC he also then, 30 seconds later, tried to say he didn’t admit to it.
    e. Anytime someone lies to me, I simply don’t trust them. Mouse never gave a straight answer even to direct questions.
    f. The final reason is, I simply don’t tolerate insolence, especially when people are trying to get a rise out of me. So my response was simple, “you aren’t coming back; btw we want all the internals you took back”.​
  3. Mouse is the one who said I accused him of spying when the same people that told me he was then told him I said he was. (you got played)
  4. the fact is, on more than one occasion the discussion about kicking Mouse for his crap he pulled either on Skype or in the forums was had not only with current leadership but also with Hibby. Damouse knows this as more than once he was told to knock it off.
Now onto another matter… Hibby, I am actually a little surprised at you.

You rush to merge with ACTIVE. (BTW thanks, they were great additions seeing as how we have NONE left.)

You rush to Declare on Wuke. (that was already going sideways when you dumped your account and BTW I hear you’re co-playing another world already.)

You jumped, Teh spear jumped, and Blow left.

That is the condition in which I was handed the tribe from you. I didn’t ask to be duke, in fact, when offered I simply said I was honored and would do my best to help the tribe in any way I could. You promised to be around on Skype, you promised to be involved peripherally, yet you have kept none of those promises and left us high and dry. So do not weigh in on matter before you have asked me. I will clean your mess, but do not DARE judge me for how I do so.

Caveman 10345

Well, what I have said in our forum is that I would not respond to a child calling me out in public, but since Hibby and Deb have come here to demand I explain, and even voiced their support for someone who they admit is a bit difficult to deal with, I will.

MOUSE himself, is the one who made this issue about his spying or not spying. I made it about “tribe before self”. Whether or not he is a spy is inconsequential. I have heard from more than a few that he was, but when they were unable to back up their claims, I have dismissed the statements. To address the issue of Mouse being let in or out of DICE, a few things are different here and to be considered.
  1. He has left the tribe before, once when he and Hopeless were going to have a little fun with what was then WUKE. This time; however, he didn’t discuss it with anyone and just left. With morale being so low already, I have to say that isn’t good.
  2. There are several factors that go into the decision of not allowing him back into the tribe:
    a. He never asked to be and in fact said he wasn't coming back. I never told anyone he was spying but rather several told me he was. But as I said this was without proof.
    b. He has constantly had run-ins and arguments with members of the tribe over what amounts to nothing. Mouse seems to enjoy stirring the pot, which again is not something I look for in a member of the tribe.
    c. He has now come here and done a very good job of painting me as a paranoid person, (I am not. OFC I would love to know who the spies are, but the way you handle that is to lock down the info and there are ways once that is done to get proof you need, as spies are almost always sold out when they are of no more use.)
    d. He admitted to being behind the caveman thing and while he was not responsible for caveman’s actions, he certainly didn’t help the situation. (OFC he also then, 30 seconds later, tried to say he didn’t admit to it.
    e. Anytime someone lies to me, I simply don’t trust them. Mouse never gave a straight answer even to direct questions.
    f. The final reason is, I simply don’t tolerate insolence, especially when people are trying to get a rise out of me. So my response was simple, “you aren’t coming back; btw we want all the internals you took back”.​
  3. Mouse is the one who said I accused him of spying when the same people that told me he was then told him I said he was. (you got played)
  4. the fact is, on more than one occasion the discussion about kicking Mouse for his crap he pulled either on Skype or in the forums was had not only with current leadership but also with Hibby. Damouse knows this as more than once he was told to knock it off.

You rush to merge with ACTIVE. (BTW thanks, they were great additions seeing as how we have NONE left.)

You rush to Declare on Wuke. (that was already going sideways when you dumped your account and BTW I hear you’re co-playing another world already.)

That is the condition in which I was handed the tribe from you. I didn’t ask to be duke, in fact, when offered I simply said I was honored and would do my best to help the tribe in any way I could. You promised to be around on Skype, you promised to be involved peripherally, yet you have kept none of those promises and left us high and dry. So do not weigh in on matter before you have asked me. I will clean your mess, but do not DARE judge me for how I do so.

Now whoever doubted NHOD i think they should all take it back,

He was gave duke after a week after hibby declaring on WUKE then a week later hibby leaves when dice are losing :icon_rolleyes:

And you all still say bring back hibby i say go Nhod for all the hard work that got dumped on him.

DaMouse404

Well it's not like you've never lied before.

[*]He has left the tribe before, once when he and Hopeless were going to have a little fun with what was then WUKE. This time; however, he didn’t discuss it with anyone and just left. With morale being so low already, I have to say that isn’t good.
Uh uh uh. I left for a similar reason as I left now. Just because Hopeless happened to leave and we had some fun doesn't mean you can lie that it was planned together.

[*]There are several factors that go into the decision of not allowing him back into the tribe:
I said I didn't know if I was coming back. Which is understandable, I left for a reason however I was more than likely going to return due to my loyalty to one and only one tribe :p. I've been told a few times by different people that you called me a spy.

You mean that one time recently when myself and that guy were engaging in friendly banter and you decided to step in for no reason? Apart from that I'd pretty much chilled >.>. He later told me himself he didn't mind anymore than I did which I assumed to be the case before you blundered all over it.

After you asked me for all the information about my spying and I didn't have any. You decided you were too paranoid to accept that and went back on your little deal you tried to offer me which was yet another lie.

He offered to get me into another tribe if I gave all my intel away. So uhhh. I did. And I didn't have the bits he wanted so he lied his way out of it.

The term "We already did that one" is a colloquiallism which apparently you didn't understand nor wished to partake in learning about meaning "I've already been over this once". As I said, with Hibby and Hibby has just spoken about that. So no, I didn't admit to it, you simply can't understand me >.>.

Just because I evade direct answers doesn't mean I'm lying :p. And I did give you a straight answer to a few so nyeah! You just lied!

f. The final reason is, I simply don’t tolerate insolence, especially when people are trying to get a rise out of me. So my response was simple, “you aren’t coming back; btw we want all the internals you took back”.
Sorry, oh almighty one. May we all bow down to your almightiness and follow you *bows*. Sorry, but if you're gonna believe crap about me and then spread your wee wings trying to get inside my head to prove your suspicions with no success then get all pissy because you were wrong. Meh, I don't get on well with kids that do that either.

Btw, why don't you ask your players to go deal with that war instead of nuking me? Ya know, kindness and uhh.. try and keep some kind of involvement?

[*]Mouse is the one who said I accused him of spying when the same people that told me he was then told him I said he was. (you got played)
People in Dice told me o.o. I got played by members of Dice? wowww.. low blow on the loyalty scale. Albeit there were some pretty high up supposed allies of Dice that told me too. But they've been shown to have very good spies so I can see them doing it.

[*]the fact is, on more than one occasion the discussion about kicking Mouse for his crap he pulled either on Skype or in the forums was had not only with current leadership but also with Hibby. Damouse knows this as more than once he was told to knock it off.
[/LIST]
And eventually I did :D. Up until recently I've been so calm and mellow it's awesome and even that one incident was friendly and fun. Looks like you can't let your grudges drop :p.

We liked some of ACTIVE, it was a bad decision but given the decision at the time it seemed like a good idea :p, I guess you weren't really involved with that.

At least you got your SANG merge going? :p

Didn't realise Teh Spear jumped :(. And I don't blame Blow for leaving with you around. But to keep on topic, the WUKE war was a good idea until everyone went inactive :(. It's hardly hibbys fault but I guess that doesn't really matter to you.

He was already suffering from inactivity as he left and coplaying means far less commitment, or had you not realised that? Logical stuff rarely does.

Left you high and dry? What's wrong? Can't you cope? Hibby have to baby sit you?

And apparently he dares to defy the almighty nhoddino, deal with it. The infidels will roam in your world.

-DaMouse

DaMouse404

Now whoever doubted NHOD i think they should all take it back,

He was gave duke after a week after hibby declaring on WUKE then a week later hibby leaves when dice are losing :icon_rolleyes:

And you all still say bring back hibby i say go Nhod for all the hard work that got dumped on him.

Now are you saying that because you got called out for having another tantrum or because you mean it?

-DaMouse

DaMouse404

Let's not get that started now.... I've left more than a handful of times.... That doesn't change my loyalty and I don't think it changed Mouse's.

I think he means that was my tantrum. But it was just a chill out, cool off session then I would've most likely returned. Not a "WAHHHHHH I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH HIM" *leave tribe*.

-DaMouse

DaMouse404

It was more you trying to get me 2 leave :icon_confused:

I wasn't really that fussed tbh. But apparently I did a good thing since you appear to be tribe hopping like mad.

Anywho, I'd rather stay on the topic of nhod.

-DaMouse

Blow

Weez, nice PnP we have here no? I couldn't be arsed to read all and I am not gonna blame any of the players that are the headplayers in this topic.

From what I understand Nhod did things he thought were good for the tribe. Give him a break here, seeing as he got left with a mess that probally only hibby could have fixed (if he even could). Yet, nhod did is utter best (and still does) to make things going. Seeing as this is his first real TW world and his first time leading a top tribe, I am utterly impressed.

As for Damouse, I have been talking to him some times in the past. It was a great suprise to read he was considered a spy. Wether or not he is, I do not know, nor do I care tbh. Just let it slip mousey, if you know you aren't spy, that's all you need to know right? 3>

As for blaming, for all I care, blame it on me for leaving the world.

Peace out.

Blow

DeletedUser

Weez, nice PnP we have here no? I couldn't be arsed to read all and I am not gonna blame any of the players that are the headplayers in this topic.

From what I understand Nhod did things he thought were good for the tribe. Give him a break here, seeing as he got left with a mess that probally only hibby could have fixed (if he even could). Yet, nhod did is utter best (and still does) to make things going. Seeing as this is his first real TW world and his first time leading a top tribe, I am utterly impressed.

As for Damouse, I have been talking to him some times in the past. It was a great suprise to read he was considered a spy. Wether or not he is, I do not know, nor do I care tbh. Just let it slip mousey, if you know you aren't spy, that's all you need to know right? 3>

As for blaming, for all I care, blame it on me for leaving the world.

Peace out.

Blow

Blow thanks for your kind words, and to clarify, no I was not passing blame to you.

DeletedUser

First, nhoddino, I did not accuse you. I said I wanted to see you post. Silence is deafening, especially on a game like this where public opinion is crucial to a tribe's success (I don't say you need their approval; only that you can't shirk it). And if my post came across as that, I want to apologize. I was just laying out what I knew of the situation.

But since you're going to attack me, how's this:

1) Rushed into WUKE? The way I remember it is, I put up a poll with 4 or 5 different options for the direction of the tribe, and the overwhelming favorite was "Merge with ACTIVE, then go after WUKE." We had nine votes in that poll. Not one.

As for the ACTIVE merge, yeah, I took full responsibility for that mess then and I still now take it. We had internal issues that neither cruddy nor I foresaw and hindsight is always 20/20. You seemed to be pretty much behind me then.

2) Yeah, I promised to be around on Skype. And you know what happened the two times I logged in? I was stuck there for two hours both times dealing with junk on a world I didn't even play anymore. And yup, I am co-playing. I said when I quit that the main reason was because I couldn't handle the 6-8 hours a day it would take to maintain the tribe and my account. Between myself and my co-player, we aren't even in the top 3,000. I play it strictly for entertainment, something I couldn't do on 36 anymore.

3) And finally, I didn't put this on you. I asked if you wanted to split duties with three other people. I didn't even make you duke. You promoted yourself. Nhoddino, plenty of us know how stressful it is to lead a top tribe. And I don't think any one of them, or myself, would blame you if you said it was too much. You've decided that you have to carry that burden when no one is making you, so please don't spout accusations at me when all I asked for was a response.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on that Hibby, was not an attack, more of a plea for reason. The fact is I said all along we needed to take care of inactives before merging or declaring on anyone.

so far as me promoting myself. well you gave me the promotion and teh spear went inactive so in fear that we would lose the tribe with no active DUKE I clicked the button and gave the privs that the titles had already been given to.

Caveman 10345

Oh do fill me in on the juicy gossip. Did this happen, say, around 3 weeks ago?

Well i dont think i can post the skype messages, But if i did you would be sickened by what this kid writes to people,

I left and then this issue happened with another member hence why he got booted.

If you really want the skype mails i will send them through skype joke or not every1 was sickened.

DeletedUser

Same as I believe happened with my dear friend DaMouse:

Caveman, gives just as much as he gets.
Realises that he can't handle it and moans to his leader.

Uses the fact he has more points than me to his advantage in order to stay in the tribe.

No notice that I have been more loyal to (V) than he ever had.
No notice that caveman seems to have been in almost every tribe in the world.

Was a simple 1, 300, 000 points > 600, 000 points.

Decision made.

---

In my opinion of course.

Caveman 10345

Same as I believe happened with my dear friend DaMouse:

Caveman, gives just as much as he gets.
Realises that he can't handle it and moans to his leader.

Uses the fact he has more points than me to his advantage in order to stay in the tribe.

No notice that I have been more loyal to (V) than he ever had.
No notice that caveman seems to have been in almost every tribe in the world.

Was a simple 1, 300, 000 points > 600, 000 points.

Decision made.

---

In my opinion of course.

And they wanted you if im right,

So i left simple as that then you did the same to another member correct me if im wrong you got told 5 times if you did it again you would get booted and now you have been and your whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.