Nhoddino

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You watch that :icon_eek:

Lmao :lol:

I did once. Thats why I know that is a crappy soup opera.

:icon_sad: Lost 5 villages to PnP. Support is not comming and im being hit by 6 nukes before each train. Ill lose 5 more in the next 10 hours.

DeletedUser

Respect to nhoddinho for replying and seems like hes getting a hard time of alot of people when hes trying hard, Damouse and him have a right to do the back and forth thing with each other as thats what the thread is for right?

DaMouse404

Respect to nhoddinho for replying and seems like hes getting a hard time of alot of people when hes trying hard, Damouse and him have a right to do the back and forth thing with each other as thats what the thread is for right?

Unfortunately he never replied to my reply to his reply :p Obviously countering all his points caused him too much blasphemy in the head :p.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser60182

Leave mouseh alone!
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

DeletedUser

Better erase that bear, how much do you want Cele's ego to grow??

On topic, if the recent gossip is true, then Dice just lost 10 members. Due to Nhoddino? I think so.

DeletedUser

Dice just lost 10 members. Due to Nhoddino? I think so.

And you would be greatly mistaken. He's done quite well considering the situation he was put in to.

Now as for the members leaving...it was a collective decision

DeletedUser

As I've stated in another topic, due to the inactivity in Dice. We wanted to start over with a fresh new tribe. This has nothing to do with PnP. Most members that left aren't even anywhere near the frontlines.

DeletedUser

As I've stated in another topic, due to the inactivity in Dice. We wanted to start over with a fresh new tribe. This has nothing to do with PnP. Most members that left aren't even anywhere near the frontlines.

you gotta be kidding right?

most of the members who left are right next to the frontlines, some including yourself had attacks hitting recently and attacks still ongoing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was mostly talking about the ones that joined my tribe, most of them are in K58-59. So unless NL or Gunz are part of the PnP family, that's not near the frontlines. And yea, some of us have incomings, but that didn't stop us before, so why would it stop us now?

I had 100-120 incomings for a couple of days. Right now I have 20. Why would I run away now of all times?

I can't blame you for thinking so though, as there are certain elements you don't know about. But I'm going to leave that to the leadership of Dice to explain. (don't worry, it will be soon)

DeletedUser

thought so. im moving down to the south east for some more action!

DeletedUser

Not whining at all =)

Quite happy but thank you for taking so much interest in my feelings =)

Lots of Love :icon_rolleyes:

xxxx :axemen:

How immature are you that you have to bash Caveman in the public forums? Grow up Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.