Ni and Nuts! against PK

warpro

Was meaning the fact that PK players didn't fancy giving it more of a go - I always assumed some of their members would make it into Nuts!, just thought they might last longer than a week before doing it, that's all

You can go ahead and say they're garbage. :icon_rolleyes:

-Warpro

DeletedUser

yeah, same crap if you wait a month or 5 days... just like taking in top 10 players from WMD to finish them off...all the same there Bobble, let's not come with dumb statements, your more fun then that :p

Nick, you talking about US nobling active player???? LMAO! you are the ONLY tribe in w43 to have successfully taken every freaking barb from a continent, and you are talking about us nobling barbs?

Was saying you were nobleing active players... Or at least almost.
No need for agression, Mike ^^

DeletedUser

Warpro... really, you don't know enough to tell if we are or not garbage... Actually, your agressivity just shows you get easily irritated.... Or are you just in PMS? =]

DeletedUser

Was saying you were nobleing active players... Or at least almost.
No need for agression, Mike ^^

Umm maybe but you did noble your own tribe mates at least 1 month before all this started.

And i dont know whats with eluno,but he seems active and JB70 is now internally nobling him?

DeletedUser7142

Well done mustafa. I see you've worked out that you don't have to just noble 2k barbs and your own members. Inactives from other tribes are just as easy. You must be really proud of the great work you're doing

it just started, and i'm expecting more in the near future.

By the way what's your name on W43?

DeletedUser

Why the change of heart :icon_surprised: I thought we could exchange sword nukes?

- Daalder

Sword nukes?
Here i sit in front of the PC talking to ya,and you just say stuff like sword nukes?

Man lets be friends xD

DeletedUser

Sword nukes?
Here i sit in front of the PC talking to ya,and you just say stuff like sword nukes?

Man lets be friends xD

Why do you wanna be friends? Is it because you and your tribe are huggers? :icon_rolleyes:

warpro

Warpro... really, you don't know enough to tell if we are or not garbage... Actually, your agressivity just shows you get easily irritated.... Or are you just in PMS? =]

Ugh. You caught me. Definitely in PMS.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser91187

Ahhhh...cant we be friends?

Hmm, so first they side with them against PK.. and then they ask for friendship..
Interesting...
And this comment was also said after he was told he might be next...
-cough- don't wanna get nobled -cough- so they follow big tribe -cough- alliances with big tribes are always good when you're small aren't they??-cough- Stupid followers. -cough-

warpro

Hmm, so first they side with them against PK.. and then they ask for friendship..
Interesting...
And this comment was also said after he was told he might be next...
-cough- don't wanna get nobled -cough- so they follow big tribe -cough- alliances with big tribes are always good when you're small aren't they??-cough- Stupid followers. -cough-

...your stats for our world.. http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref (sorry for not putting this in a spoiler.)

...your best stats : http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&id=3740162 ...

-cough- Saying "-cough-" isn't necessary. You obviously have very limited experience..

Too bad, yeah? :icon_wink:

One last thing to add about our world Stats.. you joined almost just shy of a year ago, and all you have to show for it is 200k? Bud I joined in November. You should be a lot more than you are now. "Following" helps survive sometimes. It's also a good choice when you can't survive the war, but can offer more to the TW community.
But regardless...at the end of the day, your going to wind up nobled. So, Cheers. :)

-Warpro.

DeletedUser91187

YAY stats
I love throwing those things around..
NOT.
Because stats just show everything, don't they?

Big deal. I'm 200k points. I'm not going to win the world, I don't plan on it. I could tell you reasons why those are my stats, but I'm not going to. Maybe I should be. I'm not so worried about it. TW isn't life to me. I get busy. More points gives you better morale. I wouldn't want that now would I?
I don't follow. It helps you survive for, how long? A day, a week, a month, a year. Most likely, you're just putting off getting nobled. Now, or later?
Sure, eventually I'll get nobled, well so will you. And if your perhaps end up winning the world, guess what. That's it. All the time and money you put into it, means nothing. So, cheers. :)

-Carrie

HorseSoldier

...your stats for our world.. http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref (sorry for not putting this in a spoiler.)

...your best stats : http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&id=3740162 ...

-cough- Saying "-cough-" isn't necessary. You obviously have very limited experience..

Too bad, yeah? :icon_wink:

One last thing to add about our world Stats.. you joined almost just shy of a year ago, and all you have to show for it is 200k? Bud I joined in November. You should be a lot more than you are now. "Following" helps survive sometimes. It's also a good choice when you can't survive the war, but can offer more to the TW community.
But regardless...at the end of the day, your going to wind up nobled. So, Cheers. :)

-Warpro.
I'm gonna be nice and put your stats in a spoiler. Half of your conquers are barbarians or gifted tribemates. 229 of 418. While the player you are criticizing certainly does not have very good stats, neither do you. Now go noble some more easy vills.

[spoil]Like 86 barb nobles

and...

Side 1:
Players: Warpro
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 10,848
Difference: 10,415

chart