Ni and Nuts! against PK

DeletedUser

Heeeello fellow World43 players and strangers,

Just passing by to say a hello and inform that PK has been suffering more then a thousand of incomings from both, Ni and Nuts!.
We find it really funny =]

Actually, Nuts! comming after us? Ok, thats reasonable... they want the whole world and for now just the whole north, as they know they need it to try going at FRST. The actual funny thing is that Ni is really helping them out. o_O
Surprises me they think Nuts! will turn on them whenever they feel in the mood to.

And thats like what? 140KK for our 20KK? You really need better axes if this is what you need to get us... Even when you know we don't have battle history.

Well, they made their choices. We have none but to fight. So I guess this is war!?

I actually have no dec or any of that stuff 'cause I don't think it is worth it, this move of theirs is just lame. haha

Lets have some fun then.

See you in the battlefield!

Nickolas "N.DeMolay"
Leader of the Phoenix Knights

DeletedUser

Not the greatest dec I've ever seen, but informing, so it does the job.

pknutsni.gif

DeletedUser

I don't see the need to declare in this situation.

This is more of an excuse to eliminate boredom and sharpen our minds. It is an isolated event, but yes, we plan to make the North ours.

At any rate, Nick, we wish you the best of luck moving forward.

DeletedUser

Fail PnP. Meh and Nuts! are gonna kick your ass back down to 116points or whatever it is :D

DeletedUser

it was natural to reach this point - a war between PK and Nuts!. well.....i hope that we will be able to offer you guys (Nuts&Ni) a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha funnt stuff,hey DeMolay.Tell Jb70 my axes are coming too!

~TDP~ For life

DeletedUser

Give us some good fight PK, let your Phoenix guard your wall against our huggy axe! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88324

I hardly call this a war.... more like a campaign... btw nick? have you guys left any barbs on k22???????

DeletedUser

Don't know, mike. We love them so much we might have got each one of them.
Btw, for this response I guess you know how lame it is to ask for help to fight us. =]

DeletedUser

Looks like another peice in the jigsaw before the big north south fight can take place.

Is anyone running a book on how many weeks it will take nut's :lol: