Ni and Nuts! against PK

DeletedUser

unfortunately, twstats is down right now so I can't look up anything. but going off your stats dyslexia:

nuts: 14963 villags
ni: 2347 villages

vs.

pk: 1643 villages

so you two are 11x their size. now, check the conquer total:

58-9

9x11= 99.

So, looking purely at stats and conquers per village, one might conclude that PK has MORE skill then nuts/ni. hmmm--- not bad for a bunch of rim noobs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

unfortunately, twstats is down right now so I can't look up anything. but going off your stats dyslexia:

vs.

58-9

9x11= 99.

So, looking purely at stats and conquers per village, we can conclude that PK has MORE skill then nuts/ni. hmmm--- not bad for a bunch of rim noobs :)

Rim noobs? Another tribe springs to mind also...and TWSTATS...ever heard the saying "Stats are not everything..." I can see your point...BUT size is everything also...WE Have Destoryed PK...they are gone...and talking about Skill...do you have any? :lol:

DeletedUser

Rim noobs? Another tribe springs to mind also...and TWSTATS...ever heard the saying "Stats are not everything..." I can see your point...BUT size is everything also...WE Have Destoryed PK...they are gone...and talking about Skill...do you have any? :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, half the stuff you say make me want to just shut down my computer because i have lost all hope. Posting something in the external forums entitles him to his opinion. And unless that tribe that you are insinuating is also a rim noob tribe is your ally NI, who have never proved themselves in a war lasting more than a week, i suggest you make a real point. And have you ever heard the saying "size isn't everything". His point isn't that you are not winning, because anyone would say you were, he is stating that you should be doing better than you are based on your stats and SIZE. however, you have not yet destroyed PK, they are still alive and fighting just as vigorously as the first day of war. And talking about skill, i would be willing to bet that osiris take his 2,000 point village and turn it into something special in no time. You shouldn't make such ignorant accusations.

DeletedUser

vs.

58-9

9x11= 99.

So, looking purely at stats and conquers per village, we can conclude that PK has MORE skill then nuts/ni. hmmm--- not bad for a bunch of rim noobs :)

Great post. Just 1 comment it only includes 1 random week of conquers. If I would have done the same but had picked the stats from a few posts up the results would have been very different.

For example if I do the mats for the 25-0 Nuts VS PK one. Anyone who knows a bit of mats knows that there is a endlessly higher times of conquers on Nuts! side then on the PK side.

So now I did the same as you but with a biased post the other way getting at a extremely good result.

Update....

Side 1:
Tribes: PK
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 242,988
Difference: 242,988

chart

DeletedUser

And in an unbiased way

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!, Ni
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 52
Difference: 303

chart

Side 1: 3,402,807
Side 2: 500,770
Difference: 2,902,037

chart

DeletedUser

Looks more like it lol, just on a side note almost all PK ennoblements are from 1 player and are recaps nearly always.

DeletedUser

Looks more like it lol, just on a side note almost all PK ennoblements are from 1 player and are recaps nearly always.

they get recapped-- yea not very convincing.... but really they shouldn't get them in the first place against such odds. maybe nuts doesnt know how to stack against a tribe "that has no skill"

nobling one player? seems nuts doesn't know how to support against a tribe "that has no skill" ??

perhaps that one player losing villages "has no skill"?? eh D-U, what's your retort? Or did daddy sling spank your bottom and put you in the corner?

Listen, it's fine and dandy that nuts/ni are wasting a piss-ant tribe, but don't brag about it... it's not honorable nor very special that you can roll over them with such a troop advantage

warpro

they get recapped-- yea not very convincing.... but really they shouldn't get them in the first place against such odds. maybe nuts doesnt know how to stack against a tribe "that has no skill"

nobling one player? seems nuts doesn't know how to support against a tribe "that has no skill" ??

perhaps that one player losing villages "has no skill"?? eh D-U, what's your retort? Or did daddy sling spank your bottom and put you in the corner?

Listen, it's fine and dandy that nuts/ni are wasting a piss-ant tribe, but don't brag about it... it's not honorable nor very special that you can roll over them with such a troop advantage. talk about it, but don't puff up your chest and flash your e-peen at everyone.

Maybe it's time you took your own advice, and not puff up. This is simply a thing to pass the time. This whole thread was made so PK could cry about the fact that we're taking them out. He's not going to retort. Maybe you shouldn't add Gasoline to a bonfire. PK in fact doesn't have any skill. They can re cap, yes. Who can't? This is a boring war. They're doing nothing but lying there and playing dead. So, enough. Your being uncool about this situation, Os. Your not in the war. Keep it that way? ;D

PS..any PK that has a problem with this can attack me. I'd like to see real incomings. ;D

DeletedUser

I like how 'un-biased' the blog staff is. ;)

I'd like to address this in an official capacity:

PK has largely proved to be inept at defending. That doesn't mean they are incapable of doing so. There have been certain players that we have gone after that have proved to be more difficult and active than others, because this was the best way to eliminate activity in the area and the quickest way to gain a foothold in the area. Is it taking longer than I had liked? Sure. But we are still making progress. Players like N.Demolay and Daaweed have proven to be more skilled and determined than previously thought. On the other hand, players like Paeffgen and Apophas have shown our reasoning into moving into that area to be a good choice.

In regards to D-U: we had a nice chat. It's over and done. I don't like when we post in the forums because some people are more easily goaded into a 'retort' than others. I do believe in spanking, but there is no reason to do that. I don't have kids now, nor do they interest me in the near future...that also means I'm not a 'daddy'.

In regards to PK: They're not a 'pissant' tribe as Osiris claims. They are, however, outnumbered and stuck in a bad place. I think their time has come. I don't consider posting stats bragging, and encourage a little smack talk (as even indicated in the FRST vs Nuts forum).

Osiris: Warpro is right, perhaps you should take your own advice, so that you don't look so 'inexperienced'.

-$.02
Sling

DeletedUser

Sling it is not fair that you do not allow your guys to post their thoughts here. This type of thing is why the forums are dying. I have a real funny feeling that you have another headlights lurking away in that tribe of yours and it is grossly unfair that you deny us all the spectacle and enjoyment of goading one of them into life.

Take a gamble tell them all to post comments here so at least when the real war then comes it may bring a certain edge to it.

It will also let us see what idiots we are up against:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Fair enough, Wee Jock. WHen that time comes, i will be certain to do so.

DeletedUser

Ok slingy, apparently you need a little help telling he difference between opinion and cold hard facts-- so I will reiterate my previous post. There is NO opinion in it, simply facts.

Villages:
nuts: 15186
ni: 2335

PK: 1372

conquers:

347/49= 7x conquers

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!, Ni

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 347
Difference: 298

chart

Side 1: 471,081
Side 2: 3,348,858
Difference: 2,877,777

chart

Two tribes 12x the size of pk has only managed 7x conquers. To me that shows lack of sincerity, or skill on the part of nuts/ni... it also shows just a little skill on the side of PK.

Sling and all my other haters out there--- never said it was a bad thing what you're doing, I simply do not think your members should beat their chest over such a mediocre performance. If I were in your position, I too would work on taking them out rather then facing frost. Which it "can" be perceived nuts, and for that matter frost, is postponing the inevitable.

When war between the titans was first mentioned, I for one really thought nuts would win... After seeing such an average campaign against a MUCH weaker tribe I really think nuts is going to get swept by frst. And yes that IS an opinion--- which btw, on the forums is allowed.

Win it, enjoy it, revel in he victory-- but until you prove you can easily take out a small tribe with little/no problems, don't brag about how awesome you are or how 'garbage' PK is.

DeletedUser

yeah warpro, we love to cry =]
Osirius, PK is don't nothing actually.... A lot of unexpected things happened and some important players left/quit. Nuts! wouldn't have that score of theirs if we were on our good shape.
Unfortunently we are not. And well, there is nothing on our side, is there? hahahah lets see if PK gets it score a little better.

DeletedUser

well I guess my argument is invalid then. the 1337 tribes are beating on an inactive tribe. still an inactive tribe that manages to get kills

DeletedUser

Wars stats clarification

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Side 2:
Players: Paeffgen

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 44
Difference: 319

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,579,255
Side 2: 1,389,006
Difference: 18,190,249

chart

Side 1: 3,482,176
Side 2: 418,916
Difference: 3,063,260

chart

Not included the other PK player who quit

BTW about Osirus, The war is still on going, I must agree that Pk have a skills but they are only few who can manage to give us some good fight but still, they were not going anywhere, Pk will be disband sooner, its not that im being biased, its because Pk cannot be able to survive, I just compare them to MOAR! and RS, Its only a part of cleaning our backyards.

DeletedUser

Osiris,

I don't hate you. I even overlooked your blatantly rude comments to when you reacted to a response from my sitter when I was away on holiday. I have given you the benefit of the doubt the entire time you've been a member of the blog staff. What I WON'T tolerate is when you start taking irresponsible jabs at my tribe when your job is to be the most unbiased person in W43.

I understand we all have biases, and this war with PK is going slow. I'm not worried about it. It is slow and steady. If I'm not worried about it, then you shouldn't be worried about it, either. No one from Nuts was 'beating their chest' (besides Warpro) about taking out PK. If anything, I think it was handled with class.

On 9/29-I offered them 'good luck'
9/30-Vodkaiser asked for a good fight
10/3-Warpro, legitimately wrote 'beating his chest'
10/4-N.Demolay pointed out that we are focusing efforts on active players

It has been a rather pleasant set of exchanges until Osiris started with his input. Perhaps you SHOULD go back to your blog, or perhaps growing your two village empire.
Osirus-tiLung 16 8.284 2

Since the beginning of this 'war' I have asked that it not be called a war. Both sides have handled everything well, and with class, and we intend to continue to do so. In the future, Nuts! plans to do the same when we battle FRST. The leadership over there have indicated the same. Osiris, you're trying to kick up dust and stir up drama...but nobody in W43 wants it.

-Sling

DeletedUser

Sling is probably correct in not calling it a war as one of the problems that all big tribes face when clearing backyards is that invariably most of the tribe cannot take part either due to geography or as I have done myself in the past do not bother to send on the assumption that those in the near district will take care of business.

However I have to say that I am surprised at the number of villages pk have taken and was wondering if maybe a nuts player can shed any light on whether they have recaptured those lost villages or is it just a case of saving up nukes for the big one ?

DeletedUser

wee, probably not going serious and full bore at them- we had the same problem with wmd, had a lot of recaps because of it. Im sure once they actually get serious about it, they'll stop pk from taking anything. (not a slam sling). and youre right, it's a police action more then anything else.

btw, about my 2 whole villages--- I had a 2.6m acct here, ranked in the top 40 (which is pretty good considering i took over a 400k account in the beginning of june), and well to keep it simple let's just say I had a bad experience with a co-player.......... so I restarted :) Poop occurs, what else can you say

DeletedUser

"10/4-N.Demolay pointed out that we are focusing efforts on active players" Changed a bit AND some got inactive, impressing me.