Ni declares on MANIC (I hear)

DeletedUser

Whereas the party of the first part being desirous of multitudinous bounty and beyond the scope of creating PnP, but hereto and forewith has engaged in spamming the Top 20 thread,

AND

Cognisant of the party of the second part being equally challenged in the creation of an appropriate thread but rightous in their firm belief that he who dares, declares;

AND

As parties of the third part, bereft of a thread for appropriate spamage, statistics, flamatatious wording and publicity and propoganda both fair and foul;

HEREWITH

A thread whereby the parties of the first part and the parties of the second part may partake of appropriate verbal jousting and beligerance with such assistance or obstruction as shall be reasonably rendered by the parties of the third part.

heres the declaration they mailed every member in our tribe MANIC

Sir Taint on 29.07. at 15:56
Ni has done its best to live in harmony with its smaller neighbor. We have acted honorably, and have been up front and honest in all of our dealings with Manic. However, for some reason, your leadership felt it would be a good idea to get Benjamin to come and cause trouble in Ni, and to spy for Manic.

Well, unfortunately, what you failed to realize was that Ni is a great place to be. Ben didn't fail to realize this, and has since then decided that it would be best to toss a beating to the tribe who hung him out to dry. Honestly, when you send out a spy, you should send them to places that are worse than where they will come back to, not better.

So without further wasting of time, Ni officially declares war on Manic.

DeletedUser85345

I have hired a legal team to decipher the declaration and they told me that its very good. Well done. Flamatatious? We need to get that into Webster's soon.

DeletedUser

Whereas the party of the first part being desirous of multitudinous bounty and beyond the scope of creating PnP, but hereto and forewith has engaged in spamming the Top 20 thread,

AND

Cognisant of the party of the second part being equally challenged in the creation of an appropriate thread but rightous in their firm belief that he who dares, declares;

AND

As parties of the third part, bereft of a thread for appropriate spamage, statistics, flamatatious wording and publicity and propoganda both fair and foul;

HEREWITH

A thread whereby the parties of the first part and the parties of the second part may partake of appropriate verbal jousting and beligerance with such assistance or obstruction as shall be reasonably rendered by the parties of the third part.

I feel like an idiot, but wut? xD

DeletedUser

@ Azerah: I had to get the lawyers in to make it all fair and proper. I think they were a bit flamboyant.

@ Ray: Ni has declared on MANIC as far as I know (see Top 20 thread where I lifted the quote). I just thought they needed their own thread for the occassions.

DeletedUser

I feel like an idiot, but wut? xD

:lol: You said it...

Ace 3rd party declaration Cap. I've had my lawyers go over what your lawers wrote and can only see one minor pitfall - the ever watchful 4th party (that's mods in lawyer speak) may or may not, depending on the amount and/or quality, or lack thereof, of spamage or flamatatiousness, have a part to play.

My money is on NI, I must admit to being very very poor, so have very little to wager.

DeletedUser

warstatsmanicnni.png

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
warstatsmanicnni.png
[/SPOIL]
I put it in a spoiler to avoid it taking a lot of space - Lyle.

Thanks for the update, I can't be bothered checking. Well, up until now I always had 300+ incoming and in the first 2 days I was without a premium. I figured it won't work since I was losing villages fast(Except when Aod sent support after his nobles), so I got myself the premium and MANIC is starting to grab themselves together.. It is unusual for someone to declare on MANIC since until now it was always us declareing.. No worries, we will show ourselves soon :)

kyouske

LMAO, thats so true, maybe thats why i feal so weird, its the first time on this world we got declared on by a bigger tribe, usually its us declaring on tribes that are 3 mill more than me in size

DeletedUser7142

Nice to see someone joins our war against Manic, ~TDP~ vs Manic war is going for more than 3 months, i think the end of this war is getting closer :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Here's something i thought was curious...

[SPOIL]
warstats.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Why are MANIC's conquers so low, on anything? There is only 1 conquer against ~TDP~. They don't seem to be actively nobling anything, I'm sure there is a reason, but can someone elaborate on this?

kyouske

most members of Manic have girl friends and lives, members of NI are addicts, and never go off the PC

DeletedUser

Why does an insignificant war with insignificant tribes really matter?

DeletedUser

Because we are bored of 10000000 pages of headlights/AAA.

DeletedUser

Why does an insignificant war with insignificant tribes really matter?

Why does an insignificant player that no longer on this world bothers to annoy us with his insignificant words about insignificant war between insignificant tribes in an insignificant world in his insignificant point of view :)

DeletedUser

Why does an insignificant player that no longer on this world bothers to annoy us with his insignificant words about insignificant war between insignificant tribes in an insignificant world in his insignificant point of view :)

I have a significant opinion on this world and my good friends in FRST, but I realize I have no significant role in this world. So I voice my insignificant opinion anyways because in the States they allow everyone to voice insignificant views on anything, so I promise you I will voice my insignificant opinion on everything I feel like ;)