Ni declares on MANIC (I hear)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
manicni1.jpg

manicni3.jpg
[/SPOIL]​

DeletedUser

most members of Manic have girl friends and lives, members of NI are addicts, and never go off the PC

I have a wife that is far better looking than me and I like to drink and I live in New Orleans...and I'm as big as 30% of your tribe (provided you're in Manic). Do that math :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I have a wife that is far better looking than me and I like to drink and I live in New Orleans...and I'm as big as 30% of your tribe (provided you're in Manic). Do that math :icon_twisted:

2+sling+drink=TW?

DeletedUser

Is she always better looking then you or just when you drink?

You know im kidding ;)

kyouske

sighh, if only we were at full strength, this war would be different

DeletedUser

To everyone: Please don't quote headlights, so that the many of us who have ignored him and don't want to see his dribble don't have to. thanks :)

DeletedUser

Oh i broke the rules again im a bad person i go sit in the corner where i came from :(

DeletedUser

sighh, if only we were at full strength, this war would be different

So true.. I'd say Ni sucks seeing it takes them so long..
Got ben sending me nukes with nobles.. For 5 hour difference between them.. Did I mention his defensive nukes? Lol.. Sniping them was so easy..
http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/b4124ca0b52810737c879f2fca401ae3

Only decent trains I have seen at this war was from AodGod.. 1 was 600ms train which I sniped and then a 300ms train which my sniping troops were away so couldn't snipe it.. If Ni thinks they are good, they are heavily mistaken.. All you guys are fighting are me, muffin and kyo.. I'd say you heavily suck seeing you can't wipe 3 people out..

Last edited by a moderator:

kyouske

lmao, i just noticed that too, everyone else is either not here/ busy in RL, or there 2 far away

DeletedUser

If there is an op on sir taint let me know so that i can claim a few towns ;)

DeletedUser85345

If there is an op on sir taint let me know so that i can claim a few towns ;)

Why bother. He'll just noble ten more for every one we take from him.

We're both going to get ten page letters from him now, I'm sure. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Of course the Ni is weak.... They are the crappy left over members from the NE corner after the few good players from that area like me and swift quit. There was never much talent on 43, but by all means the NE was one of the least talented group of players.

DeletedUser

Of course the Ni is weak.... They are the crappy left over members from the NE corner after the few good players from that area like me and swift quit. There was never much talent on 43, but by all means the NE was one of the least talented group of players.
???????????

:icon_surprised: Shakes his head at the good player comment!

Nothing to offend you maclean, But I never saw you in action, despite you being in my tribe.

DeletedUser

???????????

:icon_surprised: Shakes his head at the good player comment!

Nothing to offend you maclean, But I never saw you in action, despite you being in my tribe.

Of course I had a war going on in 39 that was way more important, plus what was I supposed to do with a sinking ship? Nobody knew how to snipe, backtime or hell even dodge correctly lol