Nickjer Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser110464

Well Nickjer doesn't really actively do this kind of stuff these days so he hasn't responded to my email sent a couple days ago yet.

DeletedUser

if not can you not create a new thread and just do it from there? :) we're all eager for maps

DeletedUser110464

I could create a new thread but the map can't be zoomed out until the map editor goes on and changes the zoom on it, which is what I am waiting to be able to do. It's fairly obvious the current one is inactive if he hasn't been on in over a month on the externals or the map site.

If you really want maps I could use his coding to make some maps and post them here but they wouldn't be that great tbh.

DeletedUser110960

Yeah I'm sorry about the maps I completely forgot about them after I quit world 72 I know is a bad excuse but I've updated the zoom out now I shall keep them active now sorry everyone!

DeletedUser

thankyou so much mate :)

and is possible get fastest nobling layers on their to. like to check out my spread :p

DeletedUser

My tribes finally on the map, fast growing on the rim :) k74 creeping into 64

DeletedUser110960

thankyou so much mate :)

and is possible get fastest nobling layers on their to. like to check out my spread :p

Not quite sure what you mean if you mean fastest players nobling then that's on the nickjer website. I don't run the thread so I can't add it.I decided to update the maps before as nobody else had bothered and I wanted to have a look early on. If decided earlier I could off made the thread not a big deal clicking on nickers website though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah we jumped from rank 35 to 19th. We won't be merging much more after that though. Allies and wars is the way I would have my tribe win. Not merges. We had the merge with allies yes, but we'd been allied to them since both tribes were less than 50k so we were all good friends by the time of the merge.

DeletedUser110960

Ive updated it you guys just have to wait till tommorow.

DeletedUser110960

Anybody know if Axe Orc and troll are one family? on there pages so I'm just assuming...

shredded

I don't know if it matters in the size but ~INQ~ , INQ#2 and INQ#3 is a family tribe too..

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Turtle and Ninja are one family.
TBS and TSW are one family.

You also need to add CORE~B to the CORE family

DeletedUser

Turtle and Ninja are one family.
TBS and TSW are one family.

You also need to add CORE~B to the CORE family

You may need to have Final Retributions OK for that as apparently they shouldn't be included in any of Cores war stat losses to Orc :lol: