Nickjer Auto-Updating Maps

Asylum Escapee

I would be happy to keep the wheels of mappy commerce greased with the grease of timely family updates for the duration of this world.

DeletedUser

Done, but Mayhem and -A- are a family, just looks messy on the map when they're separated.

I've now added them too the list. If any other alterations need doing please post here and i'll try to keep on top of it.

DeletedUser22145

I notice 1 thing on Families, you left Pork off from Bacon.F

Also EIN has VALK and 8AA8 (soon to be renamed)

DeletedUser

no we aren't, and we never have been. We are allies that will merge in due time, we have never been a family.

DeletedUser

I notice 1 thing on Families, you left Pork off from Bacon.F

Also EIN has VALK and 8AA8 (soon to be renamed)

Added

C2 and ColD are a family

Lets get some more opinions on if people think they are before they are added.

no we aren't, and we never have been. We are allies that will merge in due time, we have never been a family.

We can get some more opinions thats fine

DeletedUser

So you're going to be under 1 roof in the end anyways... What's so bad about putting you as a family? Lol

=RS= and Selfie were a family forever, we weren't... But knew were were going to merge eventually. So... who cares?

DeletedUser

hey highfly, I am the leader of C2. We aren't family. And because we will not be merging until our member count naturally works, until then the tribe has two separate leaders with different aims and aspirations at the moment. Only when we merge will we have the same focuses as they do, and them the same as us.

DeletedUser

hey highfly, I am the leader of C2. We aren't family. And because we will not be merging until our member count naturally works, until then the tribe has two separate leaders with different aims and aspirations at the moment. Only when we merge will we have the same focuses as they do, and them the same as us.

No probs and thank you ^_^

DeletedUser

it's the same situation as cruel and turtle, they plan to eventually merge. But until then they are separate tribes with their own aims. Exact same situation, you going to list them as family too?

It's not a matter of appearance it's just facts. If you list us as family because we have diplomacy you might as-well list most alliances as families, all alliances now are made to get the tribes to the end of the game hopefully. And often along the path merge. I didn't not complain for aesthetic purposes, it was just a stupid claim.

velibor

it's the same situation as cruel and turtle, they plan to eventually merge. But until then they are separate tribes with their own aims. Exact same situation, you going to list them as family too?

It's not a matter of appearance it's just facts. If you list us as family because we have diplomacy you might as-well list most alliances as families, all alliances now are made to get the tribes to the end of the game hopefully. And often along the path merge. I didn't not complain for aesthetic purposes, it was just a stupid claim.
Exept their merge is "at the end game" your merge is "this week"

zakipoo

If they were to merge this week why does it matter to you that the mod HAS to go all the extra steps to add them as a family just to have it removed in a week..

be more dumber please, its funny as hell.

To the Mod, i see C2 as a individual. dont mind those people.