Nickjers auto updating maps

u6s5l.

Due to Moneso being unable to update the maps himself (by updating the .png extensions) I've decided to make a new thread. I will mail Daethon to sticky it, and remove the other from the sticky, perhaps locking it to prevent it from continued spam. In the meantime:

Families

None.

The maps are made by nickjer, as well as the code. The source site is map.k-io.com

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikerocks101

Just saying, the tribe Ciries is the academy of Azi, we use to be called TFC and TFCA

ajak60

:D ~S.G~ 23.72% and rising in k91 GO US!! not that anyone else cares...

HoorayForPeepee

I wonder who that cutie pie is making all those blue rectangles appear in K61. :icon_redface:

ajak60

some of the families need to be changed as many have boken up/changed tags recently

blessdisbling

Man looking at that mp all goes well this world might make a record of ending the fastest :p

liampotts

s2orm Vs. Deus will decide that,

if DEUS win then they will just eat everyone untill their left with =TTD=

if s2orm win they will eat everyone untill their left with =RES=F. and the AZI family.

Unless members that have joined S2ORM from there old enemies break off.

Like when MANIC got MANICO they betrayed...now that would be funny ;)

I respect S2ORM alot even though before i publicly said i hated them lol

They did what they said they would do and aint braggin bout it they goin on with thur buisness.

BUT i think ur to greedy :p i say split n fight then have less ppl more coverage while all us lil guys get back to strenght :p