Nickjers auto updating maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol =P i just dno wadda do oon this world no more haha >.< sinc COTI made so many wrong decins all that time ago i kinda stopped playin properly (not ethe small size) other than S2orm basicly wiped me of existence when i was in MANIC lol but im SLOWLY coming back

DeletedUser75670

You can really see mine and sullys cluster in K8&18 on the map, the yellow really sticks out against the red.

DeletedUser55663

I wish I had a cluster in K8, btw thanks for reminding me that I have to do something up there (y)

DeletedUser

Over the next 2-3 days, I'll be switching up the conquer maps. Tomorrow, you'll all see the tribe conquers that each tribe made in the past 7 days. The next day, you'll see the conquers made in the past 3 days. And then, I'll read the feedback on which you like best between the 24 hours, 3 days, and 7 days.

DeletedUser

Leave 'm up for a while. People will forget to comment tomorrow for sure.

Bo-John-bo

The past 7 days looks a bit crowded in my opinion, but it does show you where the different tribes have been nobling more than the 1 day one, which i like :)

DeletedUser

i think if you could show 24 hrs and 7 days would be much better ;) get rid of the avg player/points map and replace with enoblements....

DeletedUser

Tomorrow will show 3 days. I'll then ask the mod to poll which one we like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.