Nickjers auto updating maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So let me summarise....the two people who dont play W24 any more are the only ones who found this funny. Those of us who DO play the world (that these aforementioned duo also played for a hefty period of their lives) are humourless and need to get lives and shouldnt get upset when players who have no interest in this world any more purvey their "hilarious" little pranks to keep themselves amused.

Oh, the ironiong:icon_rolleyes:

Bo finds it funny, or finds it an opportunity to be funny, and he plays the world. Bonerv x2'd the post where BB said the joke was good, the russian found it funny, fiercegoldfish laughed when he figured it out...

So far, it's just you and RS in the world who think I should've changed them back sooner, or not at all, and repinski, who isn't in the world, is he?

Lrn2count?

DeletedUser

The joke was "hysterical" for 20 seconds.....then it takes you 4 days to rectify it...thats where it starts to get tedious.

DeletedUser

So you realized the count was against you, and went back to whining. Get over it :icon_rolleyes:. They'll be back tomorrow, you're wasting your time posting.

DeletedUser

He suggested it, he didn't comment on it, so I left him out. But if we include him, the count is further against Glynjack :lol:.

DeletedUser

So you realized the count was against you, and went back to whining. Get over it :icon_rolleyes:. They'll be back tomorrow, you're wasting your time posting.

No, I play this world....it is you who is wasting my time with your pathetic little pranks.

DeletedUser

I love it when people resort to insults when they know they're wrong :lol:.

DeletedUser

You know, for someone who is "too busy" to play this game (which, once again, coincides with a wave of incomings:icon_neutral:) you do appear to have an inordinate amount of time to mess with things and write vast walls of text which everyone just goes "Orel - tl;dr"

The Great 1One1

I was like "what!!!!" then I read a couple posts and got the joke. Funny moment, now time to move on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

It was pretty cool to see what the world will look like when Hyper take over, shame the name was wrong but I got past that :)

I also think people need to crack a few beer, sit back, relax, touch themselves or their pets and just chillax. Arguing over it won't fix it any sooner, and no matter what you say Glyn, Orel will still be here to bug everyone :lol:

DeletedUser

You know, for someone who is "too busy" to play this game (which, once again, coincides with a wave of incomings:icon_neutral:) you do appear to have an inordinate amount of time to mess with things and write vast walls of text which everyone just goes "Orel - tl;dr"

I've written 1 wall of text, and I'm not too busy for the game. I'm too busy for this world. It was my lowest priority, because it's a crappy world :icon_biggrin:. And the more you post, the more I'm remembered of how few people I actually like in this world.

Bo, you can be sure I will always be here to bug everyone :lol:.

slowdowntubby

OK Orel so you don't like the world and the world doesn't like you. Sounds like a really good use of everyone's time for you to troll the forums. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Doesn't it though?

Maybe I wouldn't have to if I didn't have to defend myself from people like Glynjack and you :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

+1

Doesn't it though?

Maybe I wouldn't have to if I didn't have to defend myself from people like Glynjack and you :icon_rolleyes:.

And especially me, since 50% of my PnP posts are dedicated solely to correcting the ignorant posts made by others :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because Daholla is on your ignore list.

Still in place buddy, as I'm absolutely sure your stupidity is attempting to break through :lol:.

slowdowntubby

lol, took me off ignore already though! You just can't resist the urge to argue and try to prove your superior wit to an audience of people who don't give a damn. Then again, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you probably would have already realized that.

I'm sure you're reading Daholla's post too, though you will never admit it. An attention whore wouldn't willingly deprive himself of attention. It sure does make you seem really high and mighty to keep posting those "this message is hidden" posts!

DeletedUser

slowdowntubby
This message is hidden because slowdowntubby is on your ignore list.

Now that I'm logged in and reading this, I can keep ignoring you too! :icon_biggrin:.

slowdowntubby

So you weren't logged in last time when you posted me a reply? Interesting...

I wonder the probability of you not logging in again to post a witty rejoinder to that is?

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because Daholla is on your ignore list.

Still in place buddy, as I'm absolutely sure your stupidity is attempting to break through :lol:.

My goodness, your timing was incredible. I know you aren't aware, but I posted right before you made your post :icon_rolleyes:

I wonder the probability of you not logging in again to post a witty rejoinder to that is?

You know, hopefully all of W24 can get "ignored" to the point where Orel simply moves on to another world. Of course, I'm sure he'll then just stop logging in altogether, unless he needs to wow us with his debate skills :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.