@Night REdeclare on Norse

DeletedUser115571

Attention world!!!

It has come to @Night's attention that Norse seem to have forgotten that we are at war. It truly seem they are straying away from the very essense of their "BE or NOT to BE" on this world.

We, @Night have therefore decided to renew our WARWOWS in hope that Norse can find it in their heart to come back to the battlefield to fight

So with no further ado:

We @Night declare war on the Norse family, including Norse and all the tribes that are and have supported them in the past.

When the priest gave me the question " do you solemnly swear to war the Norse family until death you apart?"

My answer was YES I DO!

We have also choosen the WARBand tha will be performing during the ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

Good luck to both sides this will be hard fought on both sides

Well that is Norse in their war vs barbs and @night in their war vs basically barbs ( norse )
32.gif

DeletedUser116033

not far off the truth there, they dropped 20 million in last few days. Two accounts turned barb and a couple made their own tribe.

DeletedUser

You are declaring a war on a tribe were 50% of the members have already quit, deleted, or just stopped caring. Not saying you didn't kick our ass, but there is no war anymore.

Michael Corleone.

I find this pretty pointless. There is really 0 need to "redeclare war." I think everyone in the TW Community knows Night is kicking the shit out of Norse. :)

DeletedUser115571

I find this pretty pointless. There is really 0 need to "redeclare war." I think everyone in the TW Community knows Night is kicking the shit out of Norse. :)

There is not suppose to be a "point" more than we want to show the world we love to war!

Just as there is little point to renew wows in a marriage. Everybody understands that the love between the couple is there.

Besides, how many threads or posts on externals have a point? 1 Percent? Less? A lot lesss? yes, thats what I kind of thought.

So let us have this ceremoni and the festivity that goes with it. :)

Our alternative would be a mad mushroom day, and noone wants that?

DeletedUser

lol, a little odd likening a redeclaration of war to renewing vows :S

Anyway, there's plenty of relevant threads on this forum, for instance "New Mod!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

Maybe this Redeclaration motivates Norse a little to don't have see this kinds of stats anymore!

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse

Timeframe: 09/02/2015 12:00:00 to 14/02/2015 18:02:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 437
Side 2: 0
Difference: 437

chart

DeletedUser

What part of quit / gave up don't people get? Of course those stats will continue to look like that!

DeletedUser115571

What part of quit / gave up don't people get? Of course those stats will continue to look like that!

Its ok. We just like to rub it in your face. For six months you owned the banter on external, Now we feel you can have some of it trown back at you.

blckdrgn1

[spoil]
en75

[/spoil]

Ahh look at that big blue pacman eating the red ghost

NOM NOM NOM

DeletedUser99544

I am sorry mister, but the thread is very much working. it is drilling a deep wound in your ego.

Could you please change the text on your picture to NORSE FAIL
you have either problems with your motivation or your tribe sucks.

Thank you

DeletedUser

How to play TW these days: Merge, Merge, Hug, Hug ..... More Hugs, then gangbang any worthy tribes :)

DeletedUser99544

How to play TW these days: Merge, Merge, Hug, Hug ..... More Hugs, then gangbang any worthy tribes :)

I take it you are talking about Norse now. They hugged all they could and even merged with the greatest mergertribe that once started as apes/hood/arrow/reborn/ssrry/merge/slow . forgive me if I forgot some changes to that merger. In any case, they ended up merging with Norse making Norse the winner in the mergerbusiness.

Failure to war its backlines in time caused Norse the possibility to give the real Norsemen a fight. So hugging and merging turned out to be Norse downfall.

You have some to learn from W75 only true warriortribe

So in essence @night has been the ONLY worthy tribe on W75.

I am glad to see that you acknowledge that.

DeletedUser96097

In any case, they ended up merging with Norse making Norse the winner in the mergerbusiness.
Wrong. By no means was there a merge of these two tribes. Many of the ex-SLOW/SoSrry/etc players who sought to get into Norse were rejected. And even if they were not "rejected" in a direct sense some who applied never got in.