@Night REdeclare on Norse

DeletedUser115571

Wrong. By no means was there a merge of these two tribes. Many of the ex-SLOW/SoSrry/etc players who sought to get into Norse were rejected. And even if they were not "rejected" in a direct sense some who applied never got in.

That is exactly proving my point. They were ALL rejected by @Night.

You had some accounts merged into Norse accounts. and then you finally accepted ALL the reminding players in ezpz, not to mention all the accounts you sat there. To deny it is like denying that the sun is hot and ice is cold. IN a merge it is always players left out. and Norse did it in a way that suited their membercount.

So again. yes. it was by all means a merge between Norse and what was called many names before it ended with EZPZ

DeletedUser96097

You are funny man. Although I am never sure whether or not you are joking.

DeletedUser115770

Wrong. By no means was there a merge of these two tribes. Many of the ex-SLOW/SoSrry/etc players who sought to get into Norse were rejected. And even if they were not "rejected" in a direct sense some who applied never got in.

You're right and wrong, You didn't accept all of them but at the end, you invited ODK, a player who internalled all the ones you got rejected :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser115571

You are funny man. Although I am never sure whether or not you are joking.

Joking? Do you deny merging with EZPZ? Do you deny they were the last standing of the ape hood etc etc etc tribes

how if so, can taking in 100 percent of a tribe not me merging.

Now I wonder whether you are joking or not.

DeletedUser96097

Do I deny merging with EZPZ? I was never part of Norse, honestly. I don't know why everyone seems to think I was, or am.
You do realize EZPZ was 3, maybe 4 people at one point or another, while a tribe can have up to 35 on W75, right? I think that this is the first thing that really makes me question your reasoning. You are talking to me like I owe you an explanation or something. I have nothing I feel the need to prove to you. I do not really care what you think happened, but I do wonder if you earnestly believe what you are saying/typing.

DeletedUser116125

Sosorry/slow/Ezpz gave norse their sits they gave them their inactive villages Scott that duked norse played on ODK an account that was in Slow/Ezpz
Slow=norse
333=@night

DeletedUser47445

I am sorry mister, but the thread is very much working. it is drilling a deep wound in your ego.

Could you please change the text on your picture to NORSE FAIL
you have either problems with your motivation or your tribe sucks.

Thank you

[spoil]
59383110.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser116033

75 turned out to be pretty boring, not much fun when your enemy all hit delete the tiny period that things dont go their way. Norse were beating @night for 3 months, we do better one month and you all bail :lol: it's not as if it was too late to pull it back either.

Just ask someone to step up, or have a members council lead the tribe. Call in favours with friends to pick up or co-play accounts. But no, just delete at first sign off trouble.

You can all argue why it was or wasn't, but there were plenty of things you could have done to get norse back on track and none of you did, the war wasnt lost through inactivity it was lost because you have a few teamplayers and a lot of egos. When shit hits the fans egos argue and the spiral down continued.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

it's not as if it was too late to pull it back either.

But but.. that would take time, effort, and teamwork. That's a deal breaker for Norse players. Anything thats harder than farming or nobling gifted villages is a non-starter with their players.