@Night Vs. Mordor

monstaz2

The Unstoppable Horde has declared war on us at @night. http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

We do not expect victory but we hope that we can make a dent in the unstoppable force that is Mordor. This force has risen in the most unexpected of places, K56. They've been building underneath our noses and now there is a new super tribe in the world. If we at @night cannot defeat this mighty opponent then we hope that someone else can finish the job.

Good luck to both sides, we are going to need all the luck we can get to hold back this mighty opponent.

[12:13:23 AM] Mint: I’ll take care of Sa6kov.

DeletedUser113867

The Unstoppable Horde has declared war on us at @night. http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref We do not expect victory but we hope that we can make a dent in the unstoppable force that is Mordor. This force has risen in the most unexpected of places, K56. They've been building underneath our noses and now there is a new super tribe in the world. If we at @night cannot defeat this mighty opponent then we hope that someone else can finish the job. Good luck to both sides, we are going to need all the luck we can get to hold back this mighty opponent. [12:13:23 AM] Mint: I’ll take care of Sa6kov.
He was a tribe member of yours who you ditched to get into a bigger tribe after saying you will never merge. To bring this to the forum is a joke.

DeletedUser108293

Yolos almighty conquer stats tell it all.

blue.png
No tribe
219 conquers 34.76%
yellow.png
Yolo
194 conquers 30.79%

DeletedUser115680

I really don't know if you are the right person to talk about good conquer stats Daniel ;)

Deleted User - 4669627

He was a tribe member of yours who you ditched to get into a bigger tribe after saying you will never merge. To bring this to the forum is a joke.
my first thought...
another pathetic declaration? has any world been so starved for even poor pnp?

my second thought...
how awesome is this 1 guy that he deserves a public declaration, from a top ranked tribe no less?

so i clicked his tribe changes, thinking maybe he was a traitor to @night
then i read heartless' post

3rd thought...
is @night a traitor to him? did they really just publicly post a backstabbing?

final thought...
maybe evilclown's theory is right?

DeletedUser115697

It seems like the guy got betrayed by his former tribesmates so they could merge into a larger tribe, nice. props to him. Mint said he pulled some strings in regard to yolo, but never thought it would be in this way..

final thought...
maybe evilclown's theory is right?

Oh, god no. it can't be.

Deleted User - 4669627

more of mine have been internals than anybody can prove :icon_redface:
mrpotatoed nobled a bunch of barbs near me a while back, forcing me to noble a couple of bonus iron villages that bordered my avatar caps before he was tempted to noble a village that border mine :icon_neutral:
but my villages still make a faithful recreation of my original neighborhood
all the villages that were originally avatar begin with lower case
whether caps or internals, the vast majority of my villages are enemy villages

DeletedUser

heartlessfool we have a friendly relationship with the guy so we are just having some good fun, that is all. He knows himself that he was not good enough.

Sakov said:
To be honest this is my 3rd world.I dont remember anything from the first one , in the second i had 3 - 6 villages and i have been conquered because of bad tribe politics.This is my strongest world at the moment.Here i learned a lot of things - sniping , t-trains and a many many different things. And all these because of YOLO members , especially GhostBusters. . And in the end some shits happened and everyone turned againts me , im not mad to anyone and i will always remember those who helped me :)

Sakov said:
How thit u make these fake trains with so low ms :O? Most of the guys are sending max with 150ms

xxx Four Nerds No Villages today at 23:16:06:106 11:08:01 Request support for this attack
xxx Four Nerds No Villages today at 23:16:06:114 11:08:01 Request support for this attack
xxx Four Nerds No Villages today at 23:16:06:118 11:08:01 Request support for this attack
xxx Four Nerds No Villages today at 23:16:06:122 11:08:01

something to look forward to

DeletedUser116033

Above says all,

originally sa6kov72 (Alexander) was a newb player who we decided like many others we would take in at yolo and teach. During his time in YOLO he gained valuable practical fighting experience, learned how to prepare/coordinate & participate in operations. He learned sniping, backtiming, T-trains, nuke noble trains, split trains, effective faking etc.

Ontop of that he was given an environment which would allow newb mistakes in hope that he would learn from making them once. To which he did. Alexander is a great guy, it's nothing personal against him. He knows he didn't make the cut because of his activity and lack of communication and wanted to go down with a good fight against old friends.

DeletedUser

So you ended on good terms, and yet one of your players comes on here mocking the player and blowing up the whole ordeal. Seems reasonable to me.

Below is the quote i was referring to as mocking.

[Spoil]
The Unstoppable Horde has declared war on us at @night. http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

We do not expect victory but we hope that we can make a dent in the unstoppable force that is Mordor. This force has risen in the most unexpected of places, K56. They've been building underneath our noses and now there is a new super tribe in the world. If we at @night cannot defeat this mighty opponent then we hope that someone else can finish the job.

Good luck to both sides, we are going to need all the luck we can get to hold back this mighty opponent.

[12:13:23 AM] Mint: I’ll take care of Sa6kov.
[/Spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more of mine have been internals than anybody can prove :icon_redface:
mrpotatoed nobled a bunch of barbs near me a while back, forcing me to noble a couple of bonus iron villages that bordered my avatar caps before he was tempted to noble a village that border mine :icon_neutral:
but my villages still make a faithful recreation of my original neighborhood
all the villages that were originally avatar begin with lower case
whether caps or internals, the vast majority of my villages are enemy villages

I like the part where no one asked.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^^

don't know how you missed it, the post was directly before mine

I'm pretty sure you'll find most tribes top conquers are 1. No Tribe and 2. Internal.

in fact the "question" was to all of us, but i see why you did not answer :icon_wink:

monstaz2

It's been tough but I think that we will be able to pull off a victory after all!

Side 1:
Tribes: Horde
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2,712
Difference: 2,712

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 22
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 17,366,396
Difference: 17,366,396

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 189,773
Difference: 189,773

chart

DeletedUser

^^^

don't know how you missed it, the post was directly before mine

in fact the "question" was to all of us, but i see why you did not answer :icon_wink:

Wouldn't call that a question, but rather just a statement, lol.

Deleted User - 4669627

i guess my stats are what made it questionable then :icon_redface:

monstaz2

Well the war has been won, against all odds @night has defeated the mighty horde that is Sa6kov.

Good fight Alex!