Nightblade.greyswaandir's sig workshop

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and just a little overview of my best work, fell free to chose stile for your signature from here

pirate.png
|
squirrelv2.jpg
|
shewarriorv2.jpg

flowernightbladev2.jpg
|
flowernightblade.jpg
|
drhouse.jpg

JinRoh2v3.jpg
|
450x150v4.jpg
|
BH2424v2.jpg

extremesports.jpg
|
SOTWgfxvoidCYAN.jpg
|
Clamju400x120.jpg

redwithgoldglove400x200.jpg
|
walking400x220.jpg

CREATIVEHAOSTW.jpg

flamingsword.jpg
|
AirNGsig400x2003.jpg

specimen.jpg
|
newearthexplodesig.jpg

NGtextTWback.jpg

NGpuzzle.jpg

DeletedUser

Really nice sigs, NG :)

SOTWweek1.jpg

Zomg O.O Look at the linear lines going through the sigs - and where the text is placed :icon_razz: Good work, though, the rest of the sig is far better than mine. Although, did you get inspiration from my sig, or am I just hoping someone actually likes my signature so much they want to copy the style? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Great work of art. :)
Really nice sigs, NG :)

SOTWweek1.jpg

Zomg O.O Look at the linear lines going through the sigs - and where the text is placed :icon_razz: Good work, though, the rest of the sig is far better than mine. Although, did you get inspiration from my sig, or am I just hoping someone actually likes my signature so much they want to copy the style? :icon_eek:

:icon_eek: A magazine was mailed to me, that butterfly or one that looked similar to that was on the cover of the magazine.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well i think it is compliment to your designer skills, you are so good that you come to something beautiful by yourself, without tuts.

DeletedUser

setting is indeed the same. Then again, it's a typical "butterfly theme" having a butterfly and a flower in the picture :)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
she never said it is her sig, and there is "oh and that's a killer sig (the one in the tutorial)" before signature she posted from tutorial!!!

she just wanted to show how awesome is that tut signature to others!!!!