Nightblade.greyswandir's sigs

DeletedUser

ARRRR me now understands why ye haves nay time fo' this... took me quite a while t' dig some good images up....

hmmm.... 'ere be some images, but me be creativity blind so up t' ye how ye mingle'em up (o'course nay need t' use'em all... a combination o' 2 or so maybe?):

this one be sexy:
Painter_test___ARRRRRR_by_xadhoom.jpg

Other ideas:

Pirate_Redo_by_bongoshock.jpg

Skeleton_by_DavidRapozaArt.jpg

Ship_icebound_by_cheery_macaroon.jpg

skelpirate.jpg

ghostship.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aye me likes'em too... maybe th' pirate can be cutted out an' "merged" wi' th' ship... dunno me trusts night's creativity lol....'less me gave nay so good images he can work wi'
smiley-rpg028.gif

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
will try to "render" or as you say cut out that pirate from first, he look really scary! and will make sig from first and last, i like them.
and i want cookies for this one!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

will try to "render" or as you say cut out that pirate from first, he look really scary! and will make sig from first and last, i like them.
and i want cookies for this one!:icon_twisted:

Aye me begs yer pardon... but all cookies haves been spent on KC... howe'er us plundered lotsa rum, whiskey an' beer... would dat do?

DeletedUser

Nightblade, don't make me the avvy. Has I am wondering if you could make me and siggy with Ravens 3rd pic,

with my name and RUM on it. Has I will be joining RUM soon.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if you like it i can just crop it to 300*80px and put your name and RUM?
or you want it to bee bigger like 300*180px and you put it in spoiler?

DeletedUser

Could you mix me this demon from the first(if not that one some like it doent matter as long with as it has horns and wicious teeth) and background of the other and write down :
Xishko(letters splashed in blood in the left bottom corner)
-[WicKeD~SicK]-(burned in the top right corner)

DeletedUser

nightblade.greyswandir

You need me to send you a couple different pics? I tried to make sig..but didnt turn out well.....if I need better pics let me know..thanks...:)

Sent them a while ago, but know you are busy....:)

DeletedUser

Looks sweet....if you could put RUM on it that would be awesome...Thanks....:)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I LOST MY LIST!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, JUST POST LINK TO THE POST WITH YOUR REQUEST WHO EVER IS NOT PROVIDED WITH APPROPRIATE SIGNATURE!

(to make link to post click on post number right to date and time of post publishing, and then copy URL of single post)

I AM VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY FOR THIS!

DeletedUser

Ring Ring....Ring Ring...calling blade....:)

Thanks for the Sig...if you need anything ...let me know....:)