Nightblade.greyswandir's sigs

DeletedUser

I have the worst siggy out of all the RUM players. (I be a future RUM member)

I kinda like it...would be better as a avatar though...:)

go online and find some cool pics....I am sure even though nightblade is busy...he would make you one with a pic you find...also helps him so he doesnt have to look....I can look and find pics..I just am not cool enough to put it together for sig or avatar..LOL

axeking

Hey bud needed a small change to be done.

Could you make the text AxeKing/Pazza101 W22 XXXX

at the bottom left a bit more readable.Thanks again.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and just a little overview of my best work, fell free to chose stile for your signature from here

pirate.png
|
squirrelv2.jpg
|
shewarriorv2.jpg

flowernightbladev2.jpg
|
flowernightblade.jpg
|
drhouse.jpg

JinRoh2v3.jpg
|
450x150v4.jpg
|
BH2424v2.jpg

extremesports.jpg
|
SOTWgfxvoidCYAN.jpg
|
Clamju400x120.jpg

redwithgoldglove400x200.jpg
|
walking400x220.jpg

CREATIVEHAOSTW.jpg

flamingsword.jpg
|
AirNGsig400x2003.jpg

specimen.jpg
|
newearthexplodesig.jpg

NGtextTWback.jpg

NGpuzzle.jpg

DeletedUser

RUM on the Pirate hat woud be awesome and then i would leave you alone...LOL

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sorry raven, i forgot... did i mentioned that my kids are 5 and 2 years??? they suck my brain out, so i guess i am little stupid in this moment.

DeletedUser

sorry raven, i forgot... did i mentioned that my kids are 5 and 2 years??? they suck my brain out, so i guess i am little stupid in this moment.

give'em o'er, me be known t' be good baby sitter... fo' some reason kids always ask fo' me t' sit'em...

DeletedUser

I LOST MY LIST!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, JUST POST LINK TO THE POST WITH YOUR REQUEST WHO EVER IS NOT PROVIDED WITH APPROPRIATE SIGNATURE!

(to make link to post click on post number right to date and time of post publishing, and then copy URL of single post)

I AM VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY FOR THIS!

273 Today, 01:49 Top
Is this ok? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey 'Blade sorry the annoying Kiwi here again.........

After the awesome signature you created for me (not yet added...) I was a wondering whether its possible to make a avatar with the Kiwi like on the sign but holding an axe (or riding a horse....) just a black image........ like on a roadsign

Realise this probably doesn't make sense but least I tried :icon_neutral:

jimmy513

Wow you are really good at sigs! I want one lol. Naw I like em but I like flaunting my points and OD from world 13 lol. If I ever need one though you'll be the first person I ask lol