Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petzy

Reaction score
Definitely enable night bonus. Too much toxic co-playing going around, they deserve the hit -_-

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but the state of the game whether you like it or not is multiple players per account to maximise its potential. That's not going to change anytime soon

If you don't like that or disagree with the principle of that then that's fine but at the end of the day if you aren't coplaying then chances are you aren't going to be competitive whatever the world settings will be in any world these days. Night bonus is not a substitute for having a night co. 125 is specifically not being catered towards "noob settings", that is why a casual world is opening at the same time. So why try and force night bonus upon the world? Its not going to magically put people anywhere near equal footing with the "top tier" players

I would highly suggest that anyone who wants to play on a less competitive scene to consider casual rather than 125 if you want to have a world with less coplaying

Deleted User - 848983838

how do i like something more than once without logging into my alt forums accounts?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nightbonus for me is a setting that helps solo players far more than it 'hurts' coplayed accounts.

It allows people a safety net to sleep without reliance on a sitter.

It should be fixed on country servers, but dynamic means no user misses out on the international version.

.CreedVirus.

Reaction score
I know a lot of people got co players, but make the game fun for the other ones to. A lot of players here are playing in different time zones. So i think its fair to have a nightime

Skilet7x

Reaction score
Having Nightbonus on almost never hurts a person that has a coplayer, while players who don't have a coplayer get damaged from it. It is optimally the best case scenario for the nightbonus to be activated. People that are voting for deactivated nightbonus, just want to exploit people that don't have any coplayers. Kind of unfair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wrote this on discord but could as well put it here since not everyone reads the disc. "

issues with dynamic NB from my perspective
a) hard to hit ops on the same landing time. Usually, you need to either skip targets or do the op early/later on some targets.
b) Very unfair sometimes how NB lines up between players. IE. I cap from you out of your NB while in my NB so now it's very expensive for you to recap, then when I get out of NB my wall is up
c) I send a train towards you. cap your village, you plan on back timing me with another village, But I am in NB when my nuke returns.

Also, I fail to understand what about NB makes you sleep better? You basically give away when you are offline, people time ops the second the NB is off, so you need to stay up defending either way.

CupVinnare2021

Reaction score
If there will be NB , Is it possible to be Deactivated after 100 days. ?

i think thats cool for both sides

who don't have co players can play at backlines

and after 100 days real op's coming so there is no NB intervenes

I could live with that compromise though. Good suggestion.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
how about 1 week night bonus then 1 week no night bonus lmao, have it constantly swapping

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score
how about 1 week night bonus then 1 week no night bonus lmao, have it constantly swapping

thats better than fakes voted , both sides have at least 20 fake voted , you guys will never finish from this waste time

if this poll for haul thats would make sense

Wrongway

Reaction score
Make coplaying bannable offence and we will see those numbers change above1642597582153.png.
(And no its not due to the fact that you might sleep better, some people just like to have a couple of hours where you know the attacks that hits you will be less and you might be able to have some time over for other things.)

but yeah people with no opinion why do you even cast a vote, and why does that option even excist.

wrote this on discord but could as well put it here since not everyone reads the disc. "

issues with dynamic NB from my perspective
a) hard to hit ops on the same landing time. Usually, you need to either skip targets or do the op early/later on some targets.
b) Very unfair sometimes how NB lines up between players. IE. I cap from you out of your NB while in my NB so now it's very expensive for you to recap, then when I get out of NB my wall is up
c) I send a train towards you. cap your village, you plan on back timing me with another village, But I am in NB when my nuke returns.

Also, I fail to understand what about NB makes you sleep better? You basically give away when you are offline, people time ops the second the NB is off, so you need to stay up defending either way.

Also,
A) Plan better, show that you have some tactics in you
B) Its not unfair, its tactics that are built into the game and if you cant find a way to work around it why are you playing RTS
C) Thats good planning.

Last edited:

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Make coplaying bannable offence and we will see those numbers change aboveView attachment 9780
but yeah people with no opinion why do you even cast a vote, and why does that option even excist.

Havent they already killed there game enough lmao, when they added pp tribes and people mass deleted. try banning co playing from tw a main feature of the game i guess people want 1 k only worlds now lmao, look at any game who mass change or remove major features that people like in there game or add p2w and see how its doing now lol.

Wrongway

Reaction score
Havent they already killed there game enough lmao, when they added pp tribes and people mass deleted. try banning co playing from tw a main feature of the game i guess people want 1 k only worlds now lmao, look at any game who mass change or remove major features that people like in there game or add p2w and see how its doing now lol.

Each world has its own rulesets, so it would be fun to see a world where they try to make stuff like that happen and see where it goes.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Each world has its own rulesets, so it would be fun to see a world where they try to make stuff like that happen and see where it goes.

for sure 1 world but why on a classic world where your tryin to get older players to return, most older players wont have the time even with a night bonus so co players will still be needed. like it makes completely no sense it wont even help you im still gonna rim you guys with your night bonus.