Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
The last undetermined setting is Night bonus!

From the wishing Well, it is not possible to determine what the majority wants. For this reason, we have enabled a vote. Please cast a vote for your preference.

Feel free to discuss below.

Please note the default on all current worlds with Nightbonus is currently factor 2 (meaning 200% strength).

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

i prefer no night bonus, but will deal with lower dynamic night bonus.

static night bonus I straight up quit any plans to play 125 immediately as its announced and I lawyer up and hit the gym.

Deleted User - 848983838

What is the difference between fixed and dynamic again, been a bit since I played with NB.
dynamic you can set your own 8 hour time block for the bonus to take effect. ( it can be changed throughout the world but theres a long period for it to take effect etc so you can't just flip flop every week) so you can be 2-10 and I could be 8-16 and if we were fighting we'd have to work around each others different night bonus.

static is a set time for everyone that cannot be changed ie 0-8 NB for everyone no matter what.

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
This is absurd.. The night bonus is biased and totally and utterly racism! Just because I am in a different part of the world I have to get punished? I wouldn't mind this handicap if it was fair. Let us pick our own night time in that case.. Every one has their own timeZone and entitled to their own nighttime bonus.

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score
This is absurd.. The night bonus is biased and totally and utterly racism! Just because I am in a different part of the world I have to get punished? I wouldn't mind this handicap if it was fair. Let us pick our own night time in that case.. Every one has their own timeZone and entitled to their own nighttime bonus.

You can pick your 8h on NB Dynamic , which is the most voted