Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Significant amount of people hate Nightbonus due to their past experience with it,many love it, and some of us have never tried it. If nightbonus does get enough votes I recommend a revote to determine the percentage of protection. I personally feel like 30% extra protection is enough (we can all pretend that for part of every day people have gold defense buffs and black defense flags on every village).
-ruler

Deleted User - 848983838

Significant amount of people hate Nightbonus due to their past experience with it,many love it, and some of us have never tried it. If nightbonus does get enough votes I recommend a revote to determine the percentage of protection. I personally feel like 30% extra protection is enough (we can all pretend that for part of every day people have gold defense buffs and black defense flags on every village).
-ruler

30% literally does nothing as a NB

Petzy

Reaction score
I wish as I was as confident as you to be telling off minty and old sadao. two of the best players in the game. lol thinking minty doesn't know anything about OPs.

I wasn't telling off minty or old sadao. Since I'm rather new to this community, I, therefore, don't know them, hence I replied based on the comments in question. Comments which, screamed lack of knowledge about that particular use that corresponds to OPs.
That doesn't make him not knowing anything about OPs, you are by stating that. I haven't if you can read properly.
If I would have, I would have dared to say he doesn't know anything about OPs. I didn't. You did.
See how easy it is, kiddo? :)
You're the walking meme for the song Nightcore - Build a bitch - all you do is nitpick and introduce your own illusions, while horribly falling at basic reading. That's concerning. Do you want me to hug you? Would that make it better?

fyi anyone that has to say they played the game since 2008 99.9% of the time sucks ass.

A few words come to mind: If she or he assumes things about people, I would say, “presumptuous”. If it's about all other questions, these adjectives might apply: deluded, arrogant, unthinking, bone-headed, foolish or even brain-washed. You might add irritating and perhaps, maddening.
Let's play the game in which you try and figure out which applies to you based on this simple statement you just made.
I'll still give you a hug if you want me to.

literally every post you have written is just screaming out of touch boomer who was never good at this game.

See above paragraph answer and, as a suplimentary measure try reading up on delusions, the tendency to infer conclusions based on perception alone. Hint: it's usually your perception that is faulty - not what you're assuming because of it to be true. Hugs?

this post is satire or? old school player btw. cringe

Not at all. It was actually a thing, a fun one and highly succesful. Could be a cultural thing though, as in that could not happen or be validly applied based on where you're playing - but that's not my doing bruh' :)

Honestly my friend i am genuinely slightly envious of your levels of self confidence.

To put yourself forward on a public forum and post with such assumed authority on a topic you seem to know very little about is truly inspirational. Bravo.

Hopefully, the impression of lack of experience I'm supposedly giving you is due to either my phrasing (I'm not native English so I'd expect to make blunders in conveying something) or a view you're holding on to too tightly. I can assure you it's not of actual lack of experience, for whatever that's worth to you.

Also congratulations on that one time you managed to get to (almost) 7m points, clearly it was a poignant moment to be able to recollect the details and circumstances surrounding it almost 15 years later. It reminds me of when my dear departed grandfather used to advise me when i was growing up that leaving school at 14 to enter the work force "made a man out of him". I appreciated he had the best intentions for me although it was no longer the 1920s and such things weren't done that way anymore.

Thanks for the proper use of sarcasm, after dealing with that troll ropey, it's refreshing to see someone actually handle sarcasm. It wasn't at all a poignant moment, it's simply easy to recollect (we're different people, maybe I'm just better at memorizing stuff, so what?) and it represented the most I got out of one go in all the playing i've done. Give then fact that that particular statement I made in response to the context of being challenged of lacking in experience, it seems fitting as a simple reply to convey the level I got to, nothing more. I can assure you it wasn't an ego thing, as if 7 million is some grandiose achievement. It isn't, by any standard, other than the pride it gives you in that moment to be able to get to it vanilla style and that's it - nothing more. My bad if it came out any other way (remember the phrasing I mentioned?)

Sadly in comparison i can barely remember a lot of the world i have won anymore, they seem to blend in after a while. I have to confess i would also not really be interested in playing a world without account manager etc either as it is no longer 2008 and therefore not really relevant in 2022.

Congrats on your world wins that blend together, after a while ^_^
Mind you, neither have I said anywhere that I prefer no account manager. I actually enjoy it. I'm not a masochist, after all. Again, the comment I made, if you'd care to be fair while reading was in reply to a noobish attempt at questioning experience - hence in that question, I assume anyone who's fair would conclude that doing that run while not having the quality of life benefits that things such as account manger you, is an accomplishment. That was my goal in stating it that way and in that context, nothing else about it.

I look forward to seeing you showing the playerbase of w125 how much of an edge your experiences give you over the competition.

Me too, assuming I'd play.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

I wasn't telling off minty or old sadao. Since I'm rather new to this community, I, therefore, don't know them, hence I replied based on the comments in question. Comments which, screamed lack of knowledge about that particular use that corresponds to OPs.
That doesn't make him not knowing anything about OPs, you are by stating that. I haven't if you can read properly.
If I would have, I would have dared to say he doesn't know anything about OPs. I didn't. You did.
See how easy it is, kiddo? :)
You're the walking meme for the song Nightcore - Build a bitch - all you do is nitpick and introduce your own illusions, while horribly falling at basic reading. That's concerning. Do you want me to hug you? Would that make it better?

A few words come to mind: If she or he assumes things about people, I would say, “presumptuous”. If it's about all other questions, these adjectives might apply: deluded, arrogant, unthinking, bone-headed, foolish or even brain-washed. You might add irritating and perhaps, maddening.
Let's play the game in which you try and figure out which applies to you based on this simple statement you just made.
I'll still give you a hug if you want me to.

See above paragraph answer and, as a suplimentary measure try reading up on delusions, the tendency to infer conclusions based on perception alone. Hint: it's usually your perception that is faulty - not what you're assuming because of it to be true. Hugs?

Not at all. It was actually a thing, a fun one and highly succesful. Could be a cultural thing though, as in that could not happen or be validly applied based on where you're playing - but that's not my doing bruh' :)

You talk too many big words and sentences. I sum it up a lot better when I just respond and say you are dumb and suck at this game.

NB bad. Petsy badder

Petzy

Reaction score
You talk too many big words and sentences. I sum it up a lot better when I just respond and say you are dumb and suck at this game.

NB bad. Petsy badder

You're right. You're awesome.
I'll go back into my corner hoping a young man like yourself will, eventually, manage to air his brain out into reality and get rid of that petulant shithole stench it's been imprinted on for so long. Till then, hugs for you, little one. How does this go again? XoXo or xOxO?

Deleted User - 848983838

At least I don't have to beg for a NB because I'm a soiboi solo player thats gonna quit because mean old coplayers ruin the game.

Grow up and get with the game old man already like 15 years behind thinking coplaying didn't ruin it for you in 2008

Petzy

Reaction score
At least I don't have to beg for a NB because I'm a soiboi solo player thats gonna quit because mean old coplayers ruin the game.

Grow up and get with the game old man already like 15 years behind thinking coplaying didn't ruin it for you in 2008

XoXo or xOxO?
I love you singing this

Reaction score
I have a tremendous idea. The best Idea ever.

Each account could choose between having extra defensive protection (nightbonus) or they could choose to have extra attacking power at the same % offered for those that want NB.(we can call it daytime bonus).

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score
I have a tremendous idea. The best Idea ever.

Each account could choose between having extra defensive protection (nightbonus) or they could choose to have extra attacking power at the same % offered for those that want NB.(we can call it daytime bonus).

i wish this poll will finish as soon as possible cuz it's going really worse , it's starting to get out of control

04C932D2-0997-4788-A020-C3FEE7A819E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's sad to see players running away from more difficulty. That guy a few posts back saying night bonus would make OPs worse. Lmao, well, ya, it's a game meant to enhance skill, not make it easier for you to play Farmville or sims using your 10 other co-players. Learn to plan & play better. Put the effort in. Smh..

Like outside of my issue with NB being annoying, NB just kinda does the opposite of letting solo-played accounts sleep.

Solo played accounts just broadcast their hours and if they have an NB between 0-8, all ops will land at 08:00:00,
This means the defender, as he is solo played needs to either stay up all night to tag/snipe/stack. Or wake up with a lot fewer villages than he went to bed with.
I think it might possibly be better as a solo player to set your NB on times you are not sleeping so you can defend the inevitable "hit the millisecond the NB is over" op.
But that is basically the same as no NB.

Petzy

Reaction score
I think it might possibly be better as a solo player to set your NB on times you are not sleeping so you can defend the inevitable "hit the millisecond the NB is over" op.

A great example for clowns like ropey on how to use their brain. Bravo ^_^

But that is basically the same as no NB.

Not necessarily since having it gives you the opportunity to use it as a ploy.

Deleted User - 848983838

oh my god i looked you up. you went inactive over the holidays and got your account deleted/restarted and then spent pp this week to get your new 1 village back up to be able to noble again in 4 days omg. all as a rim shitter on 123.

wow. you really are the sad angry man mad he can't get his little training tricycle wheels because he's trash at the game.

"muh strategy of when to set my nightbonus"

imagine talking that much shit being some rim shitter on 123 and claiming to have played the game 14 years ago and acting like you know the game ooof.

you seem more fit for casual mayeb you can get the precious watchtower, night bonus, and defense pallies to turtle with.

honkhonk

Last edited by a moderator:

Petzy

Reaction score
oh my god i looked you up. you went inactive over the holidays and got your account deleted/restarted and then spent pp this week to get your new 1 village back up to be able to noble again in 4 days omg. all as a rim shitter on 123.

astonishing investigative skills. Hit me up when you have the capacity to investigate further and put pieces together beyond what's obvious ( see, co-play makes you lazy, you can't even investigate past twstats:( ).
Now shush, clown ^_^

Deleted User - 848983838

astonishing investigative skills. Hit me up when you have the capacity to investigate further and put pieces together beyond what's obvious ( see, co-play makes you lazy, you can't even investigate past twstats:( ).
Now shush, clown ^_^

yea i really care about some account you almost got to 7 mil 14 years ago

hopefully you get your casual12 settings released soon

Petzy

Reaction score
yea i really care about some account you almost got to 7 mil 14 years ago

hopefully you get your casual12 settings released soon

Literally wasn't my point.
So far, you've failed to be able to comprehend written text properly and you've displayed an achievement-worthy skill at nitpicking and going by speculation.
As I've said previously, I'll spare the audience of our little drama further, use the avenue I just opened up for you, and message me there so you can keep getting the attention you're looking for. I'll oblige as I don't want to aggravate your mental health further. Be a good chap for the audience and follow through. Hugs!

Deleted User - 848983838

the thing is i don't really care what your intent was im just here to spam and see what other dumb things you say.