Nightbonus Poll - Cast your vote!

Which Nightbonus setting do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 848983838

because many didnt want it or smth in wishing well?

I mean if WT was decided from start because of milestone, then NB would have been that too? :rolleyes: Right?

RIGHT?

Yea I'd imagine if WT was included from the start and the poll was this close we'd probably have ended with a NB.

Maybe they just view WT as even less "milestoney" than NB.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The last undetermined setting is Night bonus!

From the wishing Well, it is not possible to determine what the majority wants. For this reason, we have enabled a vote. Please cast a vote for your preference.

Feel free to discuss below.

Please note the default on all current worlds with Nightbonus is currently factor 2 (meaning 200% strength).

Why didn't you just do two options? The majority voted with night bonus!

OG G

Reaction score
Do you like oregano?

1) No (5 votes)
2) Yes, on chicken (2 votes)
3) Yes, on pork (3 votes)
4) Yes, on beef (4 votes)

BREAKING NEWS: MAJORITY DOES NOT LIKE OREGANO!

Cm logic

Petzy

Reaction score
Thank you mods for the preferential treatment

Now just adjust my starting area for 10 bonus barbs wink wink nudge nudge

No need, you're experienced enough to sky-rocket to such an area 10x faster than everyone else.
(sad you're choosing belittlement for something you know full well to be true)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Far be it for me to disagree with a 7 million point storied veteran such as yourself on such burning matters of concern like to whom the settings were catered towards.

I'll just continue shitposting for my own amusement regardless

Deleted User - 848983838

Far be it for me to disagree with a 7 million point storied veteran such as yourself on such burning matters of concern like to whom the settings were catered towards.

how dare you disrespect a near 7 million account legend

Petzy

Reaction score

Ah, childish sarcasm with a side of side-kick clown following.
You rock bruh'.

Reaction score
Do you like oregano?

1) No (5 votes)
2) Yes, on chicken (2 votes)
3) Yes, on pork (3 votes)
4) Yes, on beef (4 votes)

BREAKING NEWS: MAJORITY DOES NOT LIKE OREGANO!

Cm logic

Why do you just claim that votes for static NB or 150% dynamic NB automatically go towards 200% dynamic NB?

What do you want for dinner?
1) Vegetarian ( 100 votes )
2) Fish ( 10 votes )
3) Steak ( 91 votes )

OK, so we have steak for dinner cause the majority voted for the non-vegetarian option???

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
Back in my day you had a co-player or an account sitter manage your account while you slept/worked/had a social life. Y'all grown soft. :rolleyes:
1643804853017.png

OG G

Reaction score
Why do you just claim that votes for static NB or 150% dynamic NB automatically go towards 200% dynamic NB?

What do you want for dinner?
1) Vegetarian ( 100 votes )
2) Fish ( 10 votes )
3) Steak ( 91 votes )

OK, so we have steak for dinner cause the majority voted for the non-vegetarian option???

Because the poll is poorly designed at first place.
The real poll should be whether people want or not want NB. In my eyes, someone who votes for any kind of NB, prefers it to NO-NB settings. At least that is what makes sense. You want NB to feel safe for certain amount of time so you can focus on other things or sleep.

So as I said it is a poor effort poll to throw everything in the mix together and then just make your own conclusions (like what the CM did). So first ask if people want NB and if they vote for it, you can then ask what percentage they prefer.

So your poll should be like
1)Vegetarian
2)Non-vegetarian

And after Non Vegetarian is voted, then you discuss what kind of dish people want. And to be honest, same would be in case vegetarian comes with majority, but in this tw poll, there is no further discussion in case NB-off comes as majority.

Petzy

Reaction score
someone who votes for any kind of NB, prefers it to NO-NB settings. At least that is what makes sense.

Incoming clowns to tell you how their shit smells better than yours :p
(also, you're not welcome to be right like that, there's a special kind of TW thinking you should use. the clowns will leave you alone then.)