Nirvana plus Radiohead

PatheticManatee

I sent Nirvana plus Radiohead (ranked #157) a message telling them they misspelled one of their village's names and that they have a nice profile gif.

Now, a couple days later, from 90 hours away (spear speed), they're attacking me.

Can someone explain this to me? Are messages not okay to send people anymore? Or are all the top players just arrogant d*cks by this point in the world? (If yes, send more attacks my way. It doesn't make any difference at this point.)

DeletedUser110464

Messaging the top players can be annoying since they get so much fan mail/hate mail all the time...

DeletedUser

I sent Nirvana plus Radiohead (ranked #157) a message telling them they misspelled one of their village's names and that they have a nice profile gif.

Now, a couple days later, from 90 hours away (spear speed), they're attacking me.

Can someone explain this to me? Are messages not okay to send people anymore? Or are all the top players just arrogant d*cks by this point in the world? (If yes, send more attacks my way. It doesn't make any difference at this point.)

Only if you beg. Nekkid.

DeletedUser

So you felt a need to bring it to the forums? Get over it. Pathetic.

PatheticManatee

So you felt a need to bring it to the forums? Get over it. Pathetic.
Pathetic is in the name. I'm not worried about my reputation here. I play TW for fun.
I just thought it was weird to get attacked just because I corrected someone's spelling.

DeletedUser

Jason, how much did you pay this poor soul to massage your ego? :icon_rolleyes:

I didn't know that sending an attack for the lulz would get me this stupid thread! Might send more and keep patheticmanatee busy :lol:

DeletedUser

Cool story bro.

Kylan

This was sent to me before some nub rimmed him from k32

PatheticManatee Apr 06,2013 21:02
You all suck. Co-playing is cheating the admins have no control over. Seriously, you know it violates the rules, so why do it?

>inb4 it doesn't violate the site rules
It does. It's like a section 7 violation or something. Talk to admins about it. They hate you guys.

DeletedUser104070

See this just proves my theory that everybody hates Jason :lol:

master of the rangers

I swear the PnP's are just full of rubbish now :p

Though, a lot of people do this, if they get a random mail from a small player, send a troop to attack and watch them panic, I recently did it to a player on the other side of the world, why didnt I get a thread about it :(

This was sent to me before some nub rimmed him from k32

PatheticManatee Apr 06,2013 21:02
You all suck. Co-playing is cheating the admins have no control over. Seriously, you know it violates the rules, so why do it?

>inb4 it doesn't violate the site rules
It does. It's like a section 7 violation or something. Talk to admins about it. They hate you guys.

Haha that's awesome, I fail to see how having a co player is a bot or script rule violation though ;)

DeletedUser

Though, a lot of people do this, if they get a random mail from a small player, send a troop to attack and watch them panic, I recently did it to a player on the other side of the world, why didnt I get a thread about it :(

Haha that's awesome, I fail to see how having a co player is a bot or script rule violation though ;)

master of the rangers are you from portsmouth uk?! :O same here!

DeletedUser

Your face is a rule violation. Sounded good in my head...

DeletedUser108645

I guess he just misses Jason ... a lot :lol:

[spoil]Qu'il est hétéro, qu'il est gay
Qu'il est chanteur, qu'il est DJ
Qu'il est mort et qu'il est laid
Qu'il est même musulman ou juif
Qu'il est bouddhiste et athée[/spoil]