Njc

DeletedUser

Nice stack but please don't tell me your gonna post every single nuke you kill here?
*shakes*

-sere

seth89

Well done for showing AXE you stacked village. -_-;
Now all they need to do is hit your other K58 ones.
Cause no one will help you defend them simplee.

DeletedUser91486

Well done for showing AXE you stacked village. -_-;
Now all they need to do is hit your other K58 ones.
Cause no one will help you defend them simplee.

oh shut it seth, we all no ur jealous of me, lol, anyway i got like 3 times as much troops as tht just laying around, lol

seth89

So perhaps you should support yourself in other area's then.

claimg.png

And answer me this:
Why would I be jealous of you. I mean... Just look at you.

seth89

And you abused my NJ.
And I can't actually be bothered to explain to you in any detail other than you "hacked his account"

DeletedUser91486

i didn't hack it what so ever! and i didn't abuse ur NJ, he's the 1 attacking me!

l1si4ka

Listen seriously you two need to quit bickering on here and just Pm each other.

Wolf He doesnt think your good enough for the account so no matter whether it was given to you or not it is gonna be considered Hacked to him since you are not the orig.

There done.

DeletedUser91486

well i know where the orig owner is! he's got an acc in TH now! and wht eva, f he doesn't stop his attacks i'm just quitting

DeletedUser

Seth, Toxic, either be quiet or be nice. l1si4ka, thanks but I've got my forums covered.

l1si4ka

Seth, Toxic, either be quiet or be nice. l1si4ka, thanks but I've got my forums covered.

Casus In no way shape or form was i trying to cover your forums :p they are always bickering whether its in the Da forums or wherever. I was just telling them to calm down.

DeletedUser

Just do what I do for all my worlds, skim them and when you see their particular names pop up just iggy them ;)

DeletedUser91486

lol good memories, i hope seth still aint on W15, for his sake