.NL (Request) shop

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did like this stock of Tron. Hope u do to

v5eowuqipdj91.png
Exactly what I didn't want :D (my fault I did mention it for reference) and you're right it looks good so I'm happy with moving on with it. Any chance you could make the text a bit more visible, I can see you've blended the colours well but because of that it's maybe too dark especially the right hand side.

DeletedUser118912

Exactly what I didn't want :D (my fault I did mention it for reference) and you're right it looks good so I'm happy with moving on with it. Any chance you could make the text a bit more visible, I can see you've blended the colours well but because of that it's maybe too dark especially the right hand side.

Oh, i'll play with the text tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser118912

Hey! Since it took me so long too fix this little thing you can have it for free ;)

sorry to keep you waiting

elp9qgl3s.png

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey! Since it took me so long too fix this little thing you can have it for free ;)

sorry to keep you waiting

elp9qgl3s.png

I'd hope that more designers come back and/or everyone ensures they have a really nice CoA so I'll pay for this one :p

I'll take half price on a tribe CoA or something :p

Transaction: Transfer
Change: -50
New premium points: XXXXX
More information: to: spark and blaze

Lord Beachboy12

hi, i was wondering if you could make a nice pic for my profile.
I'd like to have my name "Lord beachboy12" on it for the rest you dont have any restrictions. Be my guest to make something nice