Nl Vs Gunz Round of Fakes Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good you got demon blade as he went inactive and didnt ask for tribe's suport but its not in case with other active guys best of luck lets see how you get problem majors . And getting 4-5 vilages isnt any helping you its the one you lost in center your so called cluster which al bragged about corner villages are walk over for us

DeletedUser

have u guys checkd the stats for the last 48 hrs? gunz is on top ^^

Er...
Side 1:
Tribes: NL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,011
Side 2: 40,967
Difference: 24,044

image.php

DeletedUser

ohjirosan said:
LAST 48 HOURS
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 31
Difference: 6
image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 187,336
Side 2: 180,861
Difference: 6,475
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 48,135
Side 2: 38,933
Difference: 9,202
image.php

and deamonblade was inactive, but i will still take problemmajors.

so much for lying about that alliance with DICE we asked them about it and they said they have nothing to do with you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From last 48 hours we were at cease fire bcause Gunz approached us for ceasefire and that too not to me directly to my other member , too scared from me eh? and by the way who told we are allied to dice? could i have name? and i never meant by aliance to dice my friends are in Dice and you should know thm :) adn for you Last 48 hours Gunz requested ceasefire that too thye didnot approached me too scared from me eh ?

yea you arent any good positioned guy to refer any kind of diplomacy i hold with any of tribe. See yourself guy keep yourself awake and safe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually your tribes diplomat asked us for cease fire. and i have friends in dice too, maybe you know them.

DeletedUser

Well I am in Dice and I can guarantee that we do not have alliances with either tribe in this conflict. In fact we do not have NAP's with either of the tribes in this conflict either.

We are just doing our own thing....against you-know-who. :)

Hmm I do think though at one time I was friends with someone in gunz...and I am friends with a lot of NL.

Ya me.:icon_cool:

mvvm

Well I am in Dice and I can guarantee that we do not have alliances with either tribe in this conflict.... I was friends with someone in gunz...and I am friends with a lot of NL.

Ya me.:icon_cool:

oh ok, well thanks for letting the world know of your secret alliance, good to have "friends" when some of your players are in the middle of "enemy" territory, if NL was half as opportunistic as dice those guys would have to change their tribal tag to diced

DeletedUser

lol mvvm i dont know about any one else but i like making lots of friends and gladly i have many of them that supports me in need where tribe takes time to reach friends never takes time ! good shadowzilla that you have friends nothing to worry about :) mvvm likes to play solo so its his choice everyone has right to make friends :)

And yea i dont know about anything bragged about NL dice alliance as in our tribe Dice status is confirmed as neutral :)

DeletedUser

and yea its some time "friends" saving you or your tribe mates from enemies without thinking off that in other way they would get rimmed from those enemies they have saved :)

DeletedUser

oh ok, well thanks for letting the world know of your secret alliance, good to have "friends" when some of your players are in the middle of "enemy" territory, if NL was half as opportunistic as dice those guys would have to change their tribal tag to diced

Wow you really are dumb:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

actually your tribes diplomat asked us for cease fire. and i have friends in dice too, maybe you know them.

Firstly, the ceasefire was negotiated by a third party and not either of the sides. It only lasted about 24 hours anyway.

Secondly, you should know by now that Dice are "friends" with everybody as long as it suits them.

DeletedUser

Since 9/8/09...
NL's tribe rank has gone from 12 to 11....Gunz has gone from 17 to 14.

NL's points have increased from 7.7M to 9.4M, an increase of 22%
Gunz points have increased from 5.2M to 6.6M, an increase of 26%

NL's village count has increased from 877 to 1,060 with 3 new members.
Gunz village count has increased from 772 to 904 with 9 FEWER members.

NL's attack and defense points have increased 13% and 29% respectively.
Gunz increases?......44% and 125%.

hmm... lol

DeletedUser71940

Since 9/8/09...

hmm... lol

Considering the fact that the Gunz still have more than 25 members more than NL the increase in growth in comparison is kinda biased since if you use the god-given skill called logic, you would realize that more members would mean more noblements, taking the placement into the account, the Gunz have a pretty tight cluster, even the most dumbest of tribes can arrange some sort of support in such short distances.

Granted the Gunz had never been the brightest hornets in the nest, I did not foresee the posting of semi-useless stats which will obviously skew the bias-meter into Gunz favor, as they have both more members and better position.

The growth may be there, but the war is still here too, or so it seems;
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 45
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7

image.php
[/spoil]

Granted it is not the fastest paced war to ever occur on the tribalwars, hell I saw an old granny go faster when the truck was coming after her, but taking the conquers into account I would honestly say that Gunz growth is stunned, despite the size difference I would have expected a slightly smaller gap in the total conquers, this war is slowing you down as you now have to cut the fat that you have a la "mass recruited" in the Ks that you own, slowing growth. Besides, the movement in ranks is probably due to one tribe or the other mass merging into another.

Next time I'll need useless statistics and skewed statistics I will be sure to request them from you rather than look for some crooked analyst looking to make a living by creating a blatantly skewed statistic for me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bravo, bravo! Gunz is the smartest tribe I have ever met by far. Who agrees?

DeletedUser

Still... a good matchup.
And since it's raging all around me I kind of enjoy checking them progress semi-daily.
Imo, Gunz should thank the NL dudes for trimming the fat out of their very dense tribe.
Will =DOTR= publicly back you up eventually?

mvvm

... i like making lots of friends and gladly i have many of them that supports me in need where tribe takes time to reach friends never takes time ! good shadowzilla ...

so when is the merge taking place between dice and nl?

like i said earlier, the world now knows its a secret alliance, but anyways im sure noobzilla will be much obliging to you, after all im sure he was one of the architects of merging that other failure tribe ih into dice thus creating a super failure in dice, i think nl would just be the icing on the cake

ofc, i can surely see the dice members coming out and making the claim that all their success was due to the evil war that happened a few months ago, and im sure theyll even blame the evil war for their ultimate demise claiming that it weakened them too much to continue

DeletedUser71940

so when is the merge taking place between dice and nl?

like i said earlier, the world now knows its a secret alliance, but anyways im sure noobzilla will be much obliging to you, after all im sure he was one of the architects of merging that other failure tribe ih into dice thus creating a super failure in dice, i think nl would just be the icing on the cake

ofc, i can surely see the dice members coming out and making the claim that all their success was due to the evil war that happened a few months ago, and im sure theyll even blame the evil war for their ultimate demise claiming that it weakened them too much to continue

You really are clueless, just to stick to the politics of northwest, would be much better than viewing your ignorant posts regarding this matter in almost every thread that involves Dice. The peasants in the Soviet Russia had better attempts at PnP than you.

DeletedUser

Since 9/8/09...

hmm... lol

From your own stats:

NL has gone up in rank by growing whereas Gunz waited for tribes above them to fold/merge.

NL's points have increased by 2.2M and Gunz points have increased by 1.4M.

NL has gained 3 members and Gunz has lost 9 members. Gunz has nobled a ridiculous amount of 2K barbarian villages (LOL).

My personal ODA:
6.03M
Gunz total tribe ODA:
11,69M

Enough said.

Caveman 10345

From your own stats:
My personal ODA:
6.03M
Gunz total tribe ODA:
11,69M

Enough said.

Means nothing you are in a war "so your not a 1 man army" :lol:

Plus your on the front lines, so i bet your putting all your effort into the war.
And i bet 100%, ur using all this offence because your not worried about a attack from Gunz, which means your stacked from NL's support so, Gunz should just avoid you.
Of course thats me using my inishative, so im sure Gunz allready know's this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.