Nl Vs Gunz Round of Fakes Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveman 10345

Stats seem even to me.

Anyone care to explain if there is still a war ?

Side 1:
Tribes: NL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: 15/09/2009 00:10:03 to 04/10/2009 09:37:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 305
Difference: 11

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 47
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,758,744
Side 2: 1,386,174
Difference: 372,570

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 395,448
Side 2: 418,693
Difference: 23,245

image.php

DeletedUser

many people kind of think NL will win, i kinda think the other way. Gunz aren't alone fighting NL here.

The war is like..

JOKER and NL vs Gunz and 15 other tribes!

This is quite a big war and from what I've heard, NL will be finished off soon with a battle plan from some tribes in the 15-20 tribes alliance.

Anyone still think NL will win? I used to think like that till last week when I noticed that not only Gunz are attacking NL.

DeletedUser

many people kind of think NL will win, i kinda think the other way. Gunz aren't alone fighting NL here.

The war is like..

JOKER and NL vs Gunz and 15 other tribes!

This is quite a big war and from what I've heard, NL will be finished off soon with a battle plan from some tribes in the 15-20 tribes alliance.

Anyone still think NL will win? I used to think like that till last week when I noticed that not only Gunz are attacking NL.

lmao that would be the consortium

lol nuff said i think

go NL

DeletedUser

our stats have gone down yea by atleas 30 "free gifted villages" Gunz sent spies in our tribe :) and we did recfruited them because t easy to internal people :p and these gunz thought it was easy to spy NL but those two creatures of gunz couldnt see forums now they quitted the account and gunz having some free villages

2XTerminator on 21.09. at 03:34 Quote Edit Delete
Hi All,

Chuck is leaving the game, he wants to redistribute his villas amongst us. Here is a list of villas that can be taken, and a list that SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN NOW. They contain offence troops and he wants to give someone a surprise visit. The rest of his villas are up for grabs. They should be clear of troops.

These can be taken now.

01 Heaven (857|388) K38
05 Davidian ---------- (851|378) K38
06 Silent Scream (855|386) K38
07 The Abyss (860|388) K38
08 Cemetary Gates (837|406) K48claimed by DJ
Blood Angel (857|396) K38claimed 2X
Angel of Fire (857|395) K38claimed 2X
Angel of Death (860|400) K48claimed 2X
Sicilia (873|404) K48claimed 2X
48;024: Straighthate (856|408) K48claimed by DJ
20 Evolution (851|390) K38
Uzzi-9 mil (834|404) K48Nobeled by SEELUS
48;023: Slave New World (854|408) K48 claimed by DJ

Do not take these yet!

02 Hell Awaits (856|388) K38
03 F**king Hostile (855|387) K38
04 Iron Maiden (854|386) K38
09 Primal Concrete Sledge (837|405) K48SEELUS - claim removed due to seelus leaving
10 Hallowed Point ------ (847|416) K48claimed by DJ
14 Master of Puppets (863|399) K38
16 Altar of Sacrifice (868|405) K48claimed 2X
19 War Ensemble (856|411) K48clained 2X
22 Far Beyond Driven (874|470) K48 claimed 2X
25 Sweet Leaf (872|416) K48 claimed 2X
Edited by 2XTerminator today at 06:04

lol and still gunz think we dont know aything :p but we grabbed many villages to adn villages we got from gunz are by fighitng and they got villages are free villages many gifted one :) good strategy to improove stats i must say but still they are on loosing side adn with fall of sang i must say there if any 15 tribe are siding gunz i know what they look like still those 15 tribes points added to gunz they cant even reach N points :)

DeletedUser

18 RedWolfz0r 7,80 Mio.
19 magada999 7,55 Mio.
20 hibby989 7,25 Mio.

Ohh yeah, the sweet smell of villages with level 10 walls and 2K sw/sp.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have got more news. There's actually 20 tribes with Gunz that are willing to fight against NL and WUKE.

Here are the points of the 2 sides;

*Note that I will round it up to the nearest 100k

Side-1 (NL and WUKE)=37.1m Points
Side-2 (Gunz and the Alliance)=roughly 18m Points

These 2 sides have quite a big gap and in the next 24 hours, we will see the changes.

DeletedUser

WUKE? Gunz has taken 2 villages from WUKE in the past month, and none in the past week. I don't think WUKE are fighting. Someone is playing a joke on you.

Alliance? What alliance? Declare who they are.

You said Joker. Joker is all the way on the other side of the world if I'm not mistake, why would they attack a tribe like NL when they could be trying to stop undertheradar from taking their villages?

The war is almost exactly the same as when it started. Almost the same differences in points of the two tribes, almost the same difference in villages...the only thing that might've changed is member counts, but I don't remember those.

DeletedUser

That's what I was saying. I agree with you for the first time mvvm :lol:.

DeletedUser

i thought to reply about this , Wuke and NL arent allied any more :) thats one of the shocking news and Dont care abut tribes like RAWR =DOTR= or gunz stand together to get us infact they ally themself together attack us and we get there villages its as simple asthat more small enemies more free less defense village .

Dont knowabout joker they really are far out in the world considering our position .DOnt know how gunz make theirdiplomacy and just guess about other diplomacy like any 1 year old child without having any good knowledge of whats going around world :p

DeletedUser74958

Ok, I have got more news. There's actually 20 tribes with Gunz that are willing to fight against NL and WUKE.

Here are the points of the 2 sides;

*Note that I will round it up to the nearest 100k

Side-1 (NL and WUKE)=37.1m Points
Side-2 (Gunz and the Alliance)=roughly 18m Points

These 2 sides have quite a big gap and in the next 24 hours, we will see the changes.

LOL... what?

Some cruddy rim tribes want to take a crack at WUKE? Is this because we USED to have some sort of a relationship with NL?

Leave our name out of this. Or should I start stacking my villages for 150 hour noble trains with spear nukes in the front?

DeletedUser

its interesting reading this and knowing my tribe is gonna win ^^

DeletedUser71940

Looking at the stats, NL are ahead in 48h, week, month, 3 months, forever only 24h are equal.

A gap is a gap nevertheless, not seeing much effort from either side, but your pompous assumptions of victory make me curd inside. You are more brainwashed than soviet population ever was.

DeletedUser

its interesting reading this and knowing my tribe is gonna win ^^

dont bother us with challenging to rim a player then loosing two to three villages to him and not attacking him again :p and yep how ill your tribe win against us by nobling more barbs like you did in recent past 2-3 days ? and yep looks like dvader wants to have there share in gunz operations too. They are welcomed too!~
And god of arse plz dont bother to drop you tribe wining comment as if someone opened your TW stats he could have lots of laugh by just veiwing your personal chalenges in this thread and then looking at stats what you achieved !

What a tribe gunz is they droped down in points in k48 to cover those points they recruited players from k88 or some other ks which are very far away from them :p while we are capturing our vllages and continens to increase the points

And yep i saw the stats today of ya out of 24 villages you have nobled 16 vilages that were 1k-2k barbs around your village so thats make counts for what kind of player you are god of arse as you cant even fight your own battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont bother us with challenging to rim a player then loosing two to three villages to him and not attacking him again :p and yep how ill your tribe win against us by nobling more barbs like you did in recent past 2-3 days ? and yep looks like dvader wants to have there share in gunz operations too. They are welcomed too!~
And god of arse plz dont bother to drop you tribe wining comment as if someone opened your TW stats he could have lots of laugh by just veiwing your personal chalenges in this thread and then looking at stats what you achieved !

What a tribe gunz is they droped down in points in k48 to cover those points they recruited players from k88 or some other ks which are very far away from them :p while we are capturing our vllages and continens to increase the points

And yep i saw the stats today of ya out of 24 villages you have nobled 16 vilages that were 1k-2k barbs around your village so thats make counts for what kind of player you are god of arse as you cant even fight your own battles.

i did attack problemmajor after he took my villa and he is now at the bottom of your member list in points, so i kept up on what i said and he will soon be at the rim. Those 16 barbs listed were before i was taught how to better play by Gunz. when i joined gunz i was only 50k points and now that has quadrupled along with my amount of troops. those barbs were the only thing i could get back then because i was surrounded by 9k villages from 500k-1mill. points players from dvader/wuke/dice/(and Evil when they were still in the world). there was nothing for a low player like me to get but barbs. i'm dissapointed by u as stooping so low as to call childish names like god of arse. lol, thought u were more mature than that. (guess i was wrong) Even though we are enemy's i had respect for you, but now you are so low i don't even feel like mentioning your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.