Nl Vs Gunz Round of Fakes Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i did attack problemmajor after he took my villa and he is now at the bottom of your member list in points, so i kept up on what i said and he will soon be at the rim. Those 16 barbs listed were before i was taught how to better play by Gunz. when i joined gunz i was only 50k points and now that has quadrupled along with my amount of troops. those barbs were the only thing i could get back then because i was surrounded by 9k villages from 500k-1mill. points players from dvader/wuke/dice/(and Evil when they were still in the world). there was nothing for a low player like me to get but barbs. i'm dissapointed by u as stooping so low as to call childish names like god of arse. lol, thought u were more mature than that. (guess i was wrong) Even though we are enemy's i had respect for you, but now you are so low i don't even feel like mentioning your name.

Lol you didnt nobled Problem Majors so your challenges end there. And for riming him just try dude your spear sword and your so called baby nukes "1k axe 500 lc" cant destroy him he has come back explained all situation to me said sorry and he got another chance to live on. And as for your name isnt it "God Of Arse " thats you immatureness to keep such foolish names correct yourself and dont let your image drop in public forums by that id as you arent good player recently took some barbs and cant even full fill your challenge

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,654
Side 2: 40,212
Difference: 144,442

image.php

DeletedUser

Wow what a strange coincidence, all the Gunz players around me seem to be going inactive proportionally to my ODA going up. Must be something in the water.

By the way, good work on kicking players that are getting nobled to keep your stats up.

Caveman 10345

This war is soo boring i might join in and hit both sides :icon_cool:

Hanz3l

Well i hear this is a small exchange of fire in which NL has not had any real losses if anything i notice RedWoldz0r has gained a lot of ODA from Gunz which signifies in my opinion a few breakthroughs are being done by one player ... why doesnt Gunz or NL do a proper op to cause enough damage and get it over with once and for all?

DJSova

Well i hear this is a small exchange of fire in which NL has not had any real losses if anything i notice RedWoldz0r has gained a lot of ODA from Gunz which signifies in my opinion a few breakthroughs are being done by one player ... why doesnt Gunz or NL do a proper op to cause enough damage and get it over with once and for all?
thats because we didn't even made an OP against him....we are busy attacking NL in the Northern part of the continent and in k39

DeletedUser

You might as well announce everything your gonna do next too. Never gonna get anywhere telling the whole world what your doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.