nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50694

Not sure if you are trolling, or you legit think you are correct here :/

DeletedUser112274

I'm 100% legit. I saw the trains coming but I didn't do anything because I don't care.

LiriC

Any idiot would see almost no point growth for almost a month. I gave the world to a friend and he barely played on it.

Smh just look at twstats It would prove I quit after winning a war against a local tribe

Also. My point was NMe would leave careless which he did. Careless disbanded. Which also happened. Do you have dyslexia or are you just stupid?

get your facts straight .. care did not disband

mrpointhore

Actually, no.
1. The then leader, kicked nMe. out, he didn't leave care? So, MJ, are you sure you don't have dyslexia, or are YOU just stupid?
2. You saw the incomings, you couldn't do anything.
3. Coming back to troll something you were once again wrong in, makes me believe you either have a severe case of mommy doesn't love me, or you are trying to compensate for something small in your life.

DeletedUser112274

Read in a different thread that careless disbanded. The tribe doesn't have the leadership to win a world. And like I said before. Clueless has 0 leadership and his tribe will fall apart and disbAnd . Which happened. Then the largest player decided to make his own tribe.

Doesn't matter who's in it. It's not the clueless ran tribe careless. Making me 100% correct.

Nme left clueless and creating or joining a different tribe. Making me right again.

Whether he left or got kicked doesn't matter he wasn't happy in the tribe so I knew something similar would happen. Ever knew clueless was as stupid to kick Nme but w/e
Not sure how I can make it more simple for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrpointhore

Are you mentally challenged or something?

nMe. did not leave care?
So before you try to go all Nostradomus on us again, atleast attempt to figure out what happened.

DeletedUser112274

Does that matter? You're getting beside the point. Any sensible person would see the facts here and the overall picture. So what if he got kicked. It only proves that I said clueless had 0 leadership and his tribe would fall apart.

How would losing a village be possible if I cared. I could have sniped the trains. I could have recapped villas if necessary by lowering the loyalty so the attacking force nobles it and the attacker losses 3 nobles and his army. I could have backtime the snipes but it was such a far distance I'd play a defensive war and win in a broken church world where you lose fighting power in an area with no church.

DeletedUser112274

So I said I'd be back to tell you I told you so so after the noob tribe disbands.

TOLD YOU SO

LiriC

So I said I'd be back to tell you I told you so so after the noob tribe disbands.

TOLD YOU SO

as a former council member of care? and a duke of infect ... let me just say... that you are not even close to what really happened
telling people "TOLD YOU SO" just proves how miss informed you are.. and how wrong you are... you know nothing regarding care? and why nme. did what he did.

DeletedUser112274

I predicted it.

Don't tell me who you are because I don't care :/

Status
Not open for further replies.