nMe n@me vs Stanonian

global mastermind

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REAL WAR ONLY AN "IF" TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPIN

all in good fun

so who would win.

the top two of world 25 nMe n@me has more points yet Stanonian has more villages and therfore (perhaps more troops)

any predictions?

looks like it could be fun?????

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: nMe... n@me?
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Stanonian
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 421
Side 2: 446
Difference: 25
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,986,015
Side 2: 3,397,411
Difference: 588,604
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, is this war official? or just stirring up trouble? >:p

DeletedUser

nme would surely win but they two would loose against me. Both of them on one side and me on the other and still... i win

DeletedUser64969

id say stan, beacuse stan has a lower villege build therefore more troops nme has a high villege build level 25 market tbh dont really see the point not like you have enough time to do though your villeges, but tbh its that close it would more of a battle of skill, nme defo has proved him self more, stan how are them barbs, atm i reckon stan has the troops as lets be honest whats he lost them on lol

DeletedUser

ye but name would have enough res to do that and loads of troops at the same time

DeletedUser77149

yo i think it would be a really good fight but the thing is Stanonian has lower village so there weaker and nme..n@me has all his villages up and good with troops the best thing to have is your defense cause its a good offense too

DeletedUser64969

only good if you build it right, has to have alot of HC for defensive/offensive multi use, suppose it has its advantages but takes ages to build and anit really that good with a standard nuke tbh, depends i havet really seen any really effective builds that are good for both

DeletedUser

the best thing to have is your defense cause its a good offense too

ok i'm doing this specifically to piss you off cause your posts are pissing me off. :icon_evil:

now that that's done, i believe the saying is that the best defense is a good offense :icon_rolleyes:

and if that didn't get you riled up: world 3 was a joke. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser77149

haha your funny buddy congrats you didn't do anything to piss me off and it doesn't matter its the same thing and its true the best defense is a good offense.
and you don't know nothing bout w3 sooooo don't say what you don't know okay.

DeletedUser77149

and if your trying to dis me then it aignt workin buds unless you want to have a dis-off

DeletedUser77149

cause it would be kinda fun scratch that it would be really fun and entertaining

DeletedUser

stop multiposting, just edit

and your research is so whack it fails to verify the motherfucking hypothesis!

ima infract me if you must and delete the post, but do not edit it. that is my hilarious quote from the daily show (with jon stewart (aka jon leibowitz :icon_eek:)) and i will not have it assaulted by censorship.

DeletedUser77149

who cares and god damn fuckin chill kid you got problems you sound like such a big nerd always correcting ppl's words and sentences just deal with it man your so self destructive yo.

DeletedUser77149

nice i feel like doin that right now to but i also feel like partying

DeletedUser

i was gonna just leave and laugh at the idea of you waiting for a reply for like 5 hours, but i'm not that mean so i'm telling you now: i'm not here and this conversation is over

DeletedUser

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REAL WAR ONLY AN "IF" TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPIN

all in good fun

so who would win.

the top two of world 25 nMe n@me has more points yet Stanonian has more villages and therfore (perhaps more troops)

any predictions?

looks like it could be fun?????

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: nMe... n@me?
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Stanonian
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 421
Side 2: 446
Difference: 25
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,986,015
Side 2: 3,397,411
Difference: 588,604
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

he could pawn you in his sleep - he is the best eveh!!!!