nMe n@me vs Stanonian

DeletedUser

He being who Sis?

This was brought up a while ago, i seem to recall Stan refusing the challenge.

Stanonian seems like a good player, although perhaps unproven. I think w23 was his 1st world, and he was top 20 after being taught by the dwarves and/or the Dreambrothers players (mohua, jas and jake i think) up until he quit.

DeletedUser

He being who Sis?

This was brought up a while ago, i seem to recall Stan refusing the challenge.

Stanonian seems like a good player, although perhaps unproven. I think w23 was his 1st world, and he was top 20 after being taught by the dwarves and/or the Dreambrothers players (mohua, jas and jake i think) up until he quit.

GOK you found me here! oh noes! btw glad you are back

HE is nme...n@me? - there is none better - he rulez!

DeletedUser40205

well if stanonian attacks first he will win cause nMe is not a good defender :D

DeletedUser

Same here Ima, thats our special way of showing our love to you :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

mhmmm and my locking and infracting is my love to you.......

DeletedUser

i'm ima's favorite spammer because I at least try to look like I'm not spamming. :)

DeletedUser

shhhh sis dan needs to feel "special" we know who i wubz most girl

DeletedUser56243

Woo! Mod-spam FTW!

I's alright dan, now we can go off and plan our revenge for your rejection :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

nMe would most likely win. Although I do not know anything about Stan, nMe has a lot of skill, the cats offense and defense to take him out.

DeletedUser64969

meh this is not a speed world, so i couldnt say would just take too long, take them 6months if not a year to make an impact 1v1, (noble count) they would just retake the villeges when they lose afew, they gain more nobles, easier too take back villeges no point defending a villege with no wall in 1v1anyway once you killed of the troops

DeletedUser

meh this is not a speed world, so i couldnt say would just take too long, take them 6months if not a year to make an impact 1v1, (noble count) they would just retake the villeges when they lose afew, they gain more nobles, easier too take back villeges no point defending a villege with no wall in 1v1anyway once you killed of the troops

Very true. A lot of these 1 vs. 1s end in a monotonous repeat, of someone taking 1 village, someone taking another village etc.

DeletedUser

Well that's why you use catapults... if they're both prepared properly, then whoever attacks first should win, it should only take a few weeks for one of them to completely immobilize the other, unless they're both super-active with backtiming and rebuilding, then it may take longer.