nMe... n@me?

DeletedUser64969

hehe i hate morale DOWN WITH MORALE START A CRUSADE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHOS WITH MEH!!!

DeletedUser

i have played with grant he is a good player. auskilla u use to think this.

DeletedUser

lol trust me far from jelous rather be small than be a arrogant person we will say

global mastermind

what i cant understand is why the top 20 of this world dont just get togther creat a tribe and domanate the entire world i mean its never been done before but if you guys worked togther you could be ruling world 25 with an iron fist so why not?

DeletedUser

It was sort of attempted at one point. Not all the top 20 but maybe 40 of the top 80 including 5 or 6 of the top 20 if i remember correctly.

And if u look at the map the top 20 are pretty spread out and, although it would basically be a world war, the top 3 tribes minus the top 20 could probably take them out.

DeletedUser

click had 17/top 20 when we super merged and everyones egos clashed and ultimately failed thats why no one else will do it :D

global mastermind

oh so in other words people get too full of themselfs?

ok but now the tribe limit is 100 so take the top 100 of the world then nobody will be able to stop them

If they dont get too big headed and start killing each other

DeletedUser

This top 100 in the world would be atleast 150-200M i think >.> and 50M+ top 40. but this is dreams, it aint gonna happen ;)

global mastermind

BUT WHY NOT!!!!

I MEAN IF nMe....N@me got say the top 4 in the world to join with him the other 100 would come easyley and with thoese kind of points they could anilate the whole of w25 and seeing as each of them is far away they wont have any expanding problems and slowly take over the world ............. like a VIRUS ...it woud be like a tw record they could go down in history as the world destroyers or some thing cool like that infact that tribe name is perfect because thats exactly what there going to do mwahahahah

DeletedUser

It wouldn't happen. Not only do many of the top 100 have vendettas against each other, many are loyal to their friends who are in their tribe and may not be in the top 10

And in the end it all comes down to working together. A group of allstars doesn't always work as well as a team as a bunch of misfits (Yankees vs. Red Sox ALCS 2004 for example - look it up if you're not a baseball fan). The top 100 would are scattered all over the world and would have a lot of difficulty supporting each other and doing coop attacks, not to mention egotism issues and problems with players getting bored after 30-45 minutes of village demoing/growing/rebuilding everyday.

In a perfect world the top 100 would rape everyone else through sheer skill and numbers. This is not a perfect world and the top 100 do in fact sleep (some of them :p) and anyway they would never be able to coordinate all of their villages well enough to bring their full potential to bear on the rest of the world.

A tribe of the top 100 would cause 1 of the following:
1: Everyone else gives up and deletes, the top 100 delete shortly after out of boredom
2: Everyone else (or at least everyone adjacent to a top 100 player) makes it a priority to destroy the top 100 players near them and many of the top 100 quit because they cba to do all that work, some will stay and fight, but the tribe will fail.
3: Super Huggling